Ginkgo and Fibro Fog...Does it Help??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suz41, Sep 7, 2003.

1. suz41

suz41 New Member

Hi Everyone:

I have been researching using Ginkgo Biloba for Fibro fog at least short term. Has anyone else found it helpful for memeory and alertness. I am in flare right now and the fog has descended again, however not as bad today as yesterday. I am already on a number of vitamins and supplements and am really trying to be careful not to overwhelm my system. Any feedback would be helpful.
    Thanks,
    Suz
    [This Message was Edited on 09/07/2003]
  2. suz41

suz41 New Member

Bumping

Really could use some input.

Suz
  3. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

No, I tried it and didn`t work for me.

What has cleared my brain and improved energy recently is Cellfood & Kelp tablets - seaweed extract. I also eat a very healthy diet, drink as much water as can and include sea salt & Flaxseed Oil.

I think half the problem lies in clearing the blood so it can carry nutrients & oxygen to the brain.

Antioxidant Herbal Teas (Green tea is good), Digestive Enzymes/Bromlein, Garlic, Ginger, & Onions to name a few deal with this issue.

Take care of the blood and it`ll look after you.

Love Pat.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/07/2003]
  4. suz41

suz41 New Member

Thanks all for the input, I'm currently on multi Vit B, magnesium, Flax and evening primrose as well as CoQ10 and malic acid. I take the Klonopin for a seizure disorder and that helps with the sleep. Will think about the Green tea extract have heard some positve results from others on it. Again thanks,

Suz