Ginkgo Biloba

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dzlady, May 7, 2011.

1. dzlady

dzlady New Member

Wondering how many take this for their memory and if it works for you.

My short term memory is horrible. I can ask my husband a question, get an answer and then turn around and ask the same question, a couple times. He will look at me like I am crazy and then I know I have already asked that question AND gotten the answer at least once.

I also cannot remember what I walked into a room for, sometimes twice. I usually have to go back to what I was doing and then I remember, sometimes I never remember and that drives me nuts!

I will see people in stores and they will come up to me and talk to me and I know I know them but cant figure out who they are. Sometimes it will be days before I realize who they are.

I just hate my memory, or lack there of!

2. Jittle

Jittle Member

If you end up buying and taking ginkgo can you please let me know if it works.

My memory is shot.

When I worked full time, only six months ago I had to remember everything and had no problems. Now I cannot remember anything. I forget to run the dishwasher, then forget to unload it. I forget to do laundry, or other chores. I always want to tell my husband something, but have no clue what it was. Last week I left the house and left the backdoor open. The other day I forgot if I went down to the basement to do something ( That one really got me: How could I forget stairs that kill my legs every time I walk up them), and only five minutes had passed
    It seems to be daily things I am forgetting but can remember long term (like bank account numbers, or phone numbers)