Ginseng update

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jen128, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Jen128

Jen128 New Member

I got my boyfriend to try the fresh Ginseng that I bought at Chinatown. He said it is really helping him. He said he no longer has a brain fog, has more energy, and no more fatigue. I'm really happy that this is making his life a little easier. We are not sure if this is just a temporary relief, but for him to feel better is well worth it. The only complaint he has as of now is his sore throat. Anyways, I thought I'd share this info.
  2. urge2soar

urge2soar New Member

is a "natural" way to support the adrenals. Some of those bought in stores are little more than saw dust, however there are some good brands.

May I ask how you prepare it? Tea, ticuture? How much, how often?

Thanks for sharing.

soaring
  3. Jen128

Jen128 New Member

Well, I got it at an herbal store. I bought the actual ginseng root, so no saw dust or anything artificial like that. I got the herbalist to cut the ginseng into thin slices. So all you have to do is when you feel a little tired, pop one of the slices in your mouth and let it dissolve. The herbalist recommended two to three slices per day. The week before he ate this, he couldn't even get out of bed. Now he could go to work and still have some energy to exercise. I'm just glad that he feels better.