Giving God praise

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Michell, Oct 4, 2002.

1. Michell

Michell New Member

I just want to give God praise for finding this site, for my new job offer which will help my body and mind tremendously, for taking such good care of me and my family and my life, for never letting me go. Please join me in my praise for the things He is doing and has done. Where would we be without the love of our Father and Lord Jesus Christ. I'd probably be dead. I am so grateful.
    shell~
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

priase god for all hes done for shell her family and all of us
    amen
  3. Hippo

Hippo New Member

I wish I had your faith. I have a hard time recognizing my blessings, and every day is an ordeal. Sometimes I wish my life would just be over, between my husband divorcing me and my CFS/FM. I can't work, and he is trying to cut off my support. I have no idea how this will end. I would like to be more serene, like you seem to be.

Hippo
  4. Kim

Kim New Member

I'm glad to have found this board and I want to praise my Lord, Jesus Christ. I have depression but the Lord gives me strength and peace. I have Chronic fatigue but the Lord lifts me up and gets me to work. This life is short and I want to use it to spread the Gospel and be supportive toward others with depression and CFS.

Kim
  5. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Welcome to the Worhship Board! Your testimony is an encouragement and a reminder how we all should count our blessings daily. The Lord is so good, and we have so much to be thankful for, but I have to admit, sometimes I forget when I am in so much pain. When I turn my thoughts to the Lord and daily focus on Him, my trials seem so trivial.
    Without His suffering pain on the cross, we wouldn't have eternal life.

I thank the Lord for meeting all of you here on the Worship Board. Today is my one year anniversary for being here!

Love,
    Harmony
    [This Message was Edited on 10/10/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/10/2002]