GLAD TO BE BACK HERE!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by libra55, Mar 12, 2006.

1. libra55

libra55 New Member

Hello friends,

Thank you for all that asked about me, I know there were several, MamaDove and Allychally, don't remember who else, but thank you all for your concern. I'm still here with you.

I was having some personal issues and also I felt overwhelmed by some of the drama on the board so I thought it was time to have a break from it.

Mable I am glad to see your surgery went well and you are recovering and I see you even went to karaoke, way to go!

Where is Tigger57?

Acesnanna I missed your posts too.

Anybody else I forgot, I'm sorry (fibro fog), appreciate all your concerns.

I am happy to see the return of the other boards particularly Worship. I wish we could have a Crohn's Board too.

Other than having a major headcold I have been okay, I have been touring colleges with my daughter, a lot of walking, very tough on me and a lot of FM pain the next day. We went to one campus and I thought I'd never make it! Thankfully the next one isn't til March 25.. time to recover.

My Crohn's is under good control, I see the GI end of month. I am OFF PREDNISONE FINALLY and have not flared, I'm still on the immunosuppressant (6MP) which is probably why I have a cold.

Anyway just want to say I'm back and glad to see all our boards in such good shape, and thanks to our great group of Moderators....

Peace to all,
    Michelle
    libra 55
    [This Message was Edited on 03/12/2006]
  2. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I'm still new here, but I'm glad you are back.:)
    Claudia
  3. Lindy2

Lindy2 New Member

I second that motion and say Welcome Back!

Hugs,
    Lindy
  4. libra55

libra55 New Member

for the welcome back, and bumping this to the top

m
  5. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

OMG, I was worried about you...

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad to see you on here when I logged on...

I posted to you a couple times...If you haven't yet, search your username in title for posts ( I think you did that allready that's how you knew we were asking for you,tehe)

I can barely see straight, just came from a gun auction with hubby and I am WIPED!!!

I wanted to see if you knew of that SCD diet for us IBD sufferers...

VERY glad you are off the Pred...I am down to 5mg every other day for the next few days and I am done...That stuff was poison to me esp. in the beginning...

Well, glad you are back...I think with all the drama of late we are all looking forward to a future of ONLY helping one another and being a shoulder to lean or cry on, like we had before...

Peace to you too dear~Alicia
  6. libra55

libra55 New Member

7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Glad you're back. I think all the drama is over here for a bit. Is it fun touring colleges with your daughter? Sounds like a fun time of life.

Take care.

Sue
  8. libra55

libra55 New Member

yes it is fun looking at all the colleges, but so overwhelming. It isn't like it used to be when I went, you just looked at one or two, that was that, now oh my gosh you must apply to 10 or 15 so you are guaranteed to get into at least one.

And the walking, geesh, it wore me out!

I am noticing here too we have other long time members that have not been heard in a while have come out and began posting again so I think that is a good thing we have going here.

I am glad to hear from each and every one of you. I missed you all.

((((((Hugs))))))
    Michelle
  9. Vitter

Vitter New Member

You welcomed me to the board when I first joined. Thank you so much. I just read you came back, so welcome back.

I will turn 50 this year also. You ask me about my gardening I do perennials mostly. Used to do veggies, but got overwhelming.

How fun touring colleges with your daughter.

Vicki