Glad to be back

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by southernrose, Oct 11, 2005.

1. southernrose

southernrose New Member

Hi Everyone'

I am so glad to be able to be back at the p.c., so I can check on my friends at the message board. I have been off line about a year now, but hope I don't crash again. Wish I could say I;m doing a lot better, but that would not be true.haha My daughter moved me home to her house because I was falling so bad.Now bless her heart she has came down with an immune diease that the doctors don;t know much about. It makes her swell so bad that she has put at least 80 lbs. of fluid on her, plus her medication makes her gain weight also.My heart cries out for her because she was always such a beautiful girl. Now my fibro and sjogrens syndrome not doing me any good either, but I do thank my heavenly FATHER for what I can still do. I will be joining everyone on thrusday night for prayer, because that is what keeps me going. I sure hope I'm welcome back as kindly as I was in the beginning. love you all and GOD bless everyone
    southernrose
  2. shelbo

shelbo New Member

but it's lovely to meet you!! WELCOME!! Hope we meet often on the boards! God bless, Love Shelbo xxx
  3. shelbo

shelbo New Member

so others see this and know you're back! :)
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Good to meet you and to have you back. I'm sorry that it's been so tough for you and your daughter. I will look forward to your posts.

Kathy.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/12/2005]
  5. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

WELCOME BACK!!!! so sorry you and your daughter are doing so bad hopefully you can get info here. i know ive learned a lot here. keep good thoughts ill be thinking of you. GAIL
  6. southernrose

southernrose New Member

Thank you all for welcoming me back to the message board, for I'm hoping to learn about new treatments for fibro and sjogren's syndrome. It has reach the point where nothing really help's, and my doctor doesn't seem to know what to do. I am tired of being poke and cut on for different tests.Shelbo, it is nice to meet you and hope to be talking to you here on the board. Pinaowoman, thank you for the interest also and I hope we all find something to help us all. Leftygg, my g-grandchildren call me gg for short, so we are bound to get to know each other, :). Also thank you for your concern. I'm not feeling well tonight, so I'm not going to stay on to long. I hope to get to know you three and help support you with you thought's and pain. May God bless you all and your families. Mable S.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/12/2005]