glad to be home(missed the board)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blessedmom2four, Jul 29, 2006.

1. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

i just love reading and relating to the people on hear

been such a busy week, had to help my sister pack and move. she lives an hour away, came home midweek went back yesterday came back today.

i am so exhasted. not sure i can catch up on the board, i was trying to read and respond but i just cant physically do it tonight, i will try tomarrow after church.
    in so much pain...ughhhhhhhhh
    good night
    Julie
  2. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

Hi,
    How sweet it was of you to help your sister move. Is she moving to where you live? I hope that you had some good times talking and getting reaquanited with each other.

I have a sister and she lives only a half a mile from me. But at this time she is not speaking to me and will not le my neices even call my Mom or to let them come and spend the night like they youngest one used to do.

I hope that you get your sister all settled and that you get some rest also. AS you do sound tired. but then I would be too.

Many hugs to you.
    FAy
  3. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

thank you for your time, she still lives an hour away, there apartment they lived in was getting bad, alot of gangs and shootings and police.

they moved about 15 min from where they used to live... i am so happy for them with there new apartment
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

So nice to see you back. Take it easier!!!

Love Anne C
  5. mrpain

mrpain New Member

Hope you had a great weekend! Like you, I just love this board and all the people on it........
  6. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Julie:

Well you got the job done, which is to your credit.
    When you are able to sit down and read and respond I would everyone will be here.

nyrofan
  7. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Julie:

Well you got the job done, which is to your credit.
    When you are able to sit down and read and respond I would everyone will be here.

nyrofan