Glutathione Nebulizer Treatment FFC

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by munch1958, Nov 25, 2006.

1. munch1958

munch1958 Member

This is supposed to help my MCS. I'm on week 4, using 5 ml on one day and 3 ml 4 days later. Other than the solution tasting like a giant sulfer match, I don't notice anything yet. If you are also nebulizing glutathione can you please share what benefits you are getting from it. Thanks!
  2. deliarose

deliarose New Member

I couldn't tell if it was helping or not. I'm going to resume it tho because I'm just trying to raise my glut levels any way I can.

I would love to see some research tho supporting this method of using glutathione. For all I know it could be a waste of money.

Oh ..someone on another list mentioned it's a good idea to drop a couple of drops of hydroxocobalamin into the glutathion solution...

I believe that tip came from Prof Marty Pall.

Cheers
    Delia
  3. deliarose

deliarose New Member

of these from Key Pharmacy, WA state.

AS I say,, dunno if it is cost effective.. or even effective.
    delia
  4. munch1958

munch1958 Member

I ordered a Glutathione refill today. I wasn't sure if I wanted to blow another $60 on something that may be doing nothing for me. My insurance covers this but the shipping charge is about $30 since it needs to be shipped overnight on ice.

I'm on week 5 of the protocol (5 ml one day and 4 ml 4 days later). My instructions say to drop back down to the previous dose and frequency for a specified week if not tolerated. I have no idea what that means??? I am noticing what feels like a mild flu-like feeling (herx reaction) the day after treatments.

My MCS barometer is typically how offensive my husband's clothing smells. Lately, I'm not insisting that he change his clothes the second he walks in the door. He owns a tavern so I deal with "Eau De Tavern" on a daily basis. It's the overhwhellming odor of cigarette smoke, industrial strength pine cleaner, stale unwashed bodies and testosterone.