glutathione patches?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by krock, Jun 5, 2009.

1. krock

krock Member

I was just reading online about something called Lifewave glutathione patches. Does anyone know anything about them? Are they legit?
  2. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

from what I understand of what Rich has posted on here, research has shown that treating CFS with glutathione w/o fixing the underlying methylation cycle issues is not really effective....and if one does treat the underlying issues, then the glutathione will resolve w/o needing to supplement it....apparently some people have had some minor improvement by taking glutathione, but like I said, it won't actually fix the problem in the way that treating the underlying issue will....and form what I have heard, glutathione is expensive, too
  3. ulala

ulala New Member

a glutathione patch oh her stomach. She has probalby done her research and has found the best one available. It probably is mentioned in one of her books. I don't have her book but would be interested in hearing what she has to say about it.
  4. ulala

ulala New Member

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Suzanne Somers in her most recent book, "BREAKTHROUGH" speaks in glowing terms about the LifeWave Glutathione Patch or as it is now called, LifeWave Glutathione Booster Patch.

Already on many of the media appearances, Suzanne has either mentioned directly or alluded to the fact that in the world we live in today, detoxification is critical.

Actually on more than one television appearance, Suzanne has mentioned glutathione as a primary means of detoxifying the body of certain chemicals including many heavy metals. When Suzanne has spoken directly about increasing the level of glutathione in the body, she has mentioned the LifeWave Glutathione Patch as the means she uses to accomplish this.

<[This Message was Edited on 06/06/2009]