Glutenfree eating in Gatlinburg, TN?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nerdieduckie, May 1, 2007.

1. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

Hey all,

I know there are at least a handful of celiacs on here so I was hoping I could find some help.

I'm going out of town this weekend and this is the first time I've ever gone on a trip being gluten-free. I can barely find any information on the web about gluten-free restaurants in Gatlinburg, TN. I really don't want to have to pack a bunch of food for meals but it seems like that is what I'm going to have to do.

Does anyone know of any restaurants in Gatlinburg that offer gluten-free food? Besides naked burgers at McDonalds, lol.

Thanks!
  2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

Best resource would be to contact celiac support group in Gatlinburg, TN area. THEY would surely have a list for their area.

here is a web address to get you in contact with the knoxville, tn celiac support group. You may want to go to this web page and get some email addresses to contact people there. I would think that the best resource would be a celiac support group from that region of TN.

http://celi-act.com/mailman/listinfo/knoxceliacs_celi-act.com

[This Message was Edited on 05/03/2007]
  3. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

for your replys.

Sorry I had left before I could read yours, joyfully, that would've been a good idea.

So there really wasn't a whole lot to eat, but I didn't starve either. I'm sure if I had looked harder or had more time even to look I'm sure I could've found something. Breakfast was the hardest meal to deal with.