glyconutrients?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nufaze, Apr 6, 2006.

1. nufaze

nufaze New Member

Anyone heard of this my mom went to a thing on it and wanted me to go. Any one heard of this product or tried it.
    If so with what results
  2. HagerTX

HagerTX New Member

I replied to your other comment as well.

Basically it's multi-level marketing. Some people here have had improvement while on them, but they didn't work for me and are fairly expensive.
  3. cmc01

cmc01 New Member

I don't know what other replies you have had, but I can tell you I swear by them. I was to the point of permanent disability last November, after being on them just a month I went back to work full time, stopped taking my anti-depressants as well as some of my asthma medicine. I honestly have my life back, and I don't flinch at the cost...because I have lived the alternative.
  4. jill1461

jill1461 New Member

If anyone has had success with glyconutrients, please share with us the product name and where to get them! Thanks.
  5. elliespad

elliespad Member

Yes, I've used the Ambrotose. About 3 years ago for just one month. I did get to feeling a lot better. I was also doing Dr. Ritchie Schoemakers protocol at the same time. It was then that I got off almost all my Rx. drugs, my own decision. I would definately try them again, it's just that #100/month for just one supplement is a lot, and I take tons already. But, I think I will give it a go again. I would also like to use their product for balancing hormones, I forget what it's called. But I would say yes, it is worth a few months trial.
  6. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

if you go to the library here , you will find articles that VALIDATE the fact that they raise NK cell counts .
    There is LEGIT science behind them , and Dr Nicholson
    at the Institute for Molecular Medicine ( mycoplasma
    researcher ) recommends them .

I HAVE known women who benefited from them with FM .
    I think you could get a cheaper brand than mannatech
    on the larch powder .

The mannatech product is pricey , but that does not negate the fact that glyconutrients have been studied and have REAL health benefits . The articles in the library are informative. In my opinion, it is worth a try for those who are looking for improvement .

I am always amazed by the things that help one person
    remarkably , and have no effect on another . I know one lady who was an invalid for four years w/ EBV , and got WELL after starting a product called reliv . Her sister thinks it has cured her of FM . I believe both of them!

Another FAMILY ( missionaries ) were sick w/ CFIDS
    ( chronic CMV ) for six years , and got better ( ALL of them ) by taking a product called KM . It is a potassium supplement . It was amazing to see them get well.

There have been people here in the past w/ FM who
    found glyconutrients VERY beneficial .