***Gmom605****

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BLUEROSE7, Oct 14, 2005.

1. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Hi Gmom,

Hope your feeling and doing ok. Haven't seen you post for awhile, so just wanted to check on you!!

I haven't been posting as much here lately myself, have really been having some hard days lately.

Just hope your ok and hope to hear from you soon, when your able.

(((Hugs)))
    Bluerose
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Thanks fivesue for the bump as well...worried about Gmom605!!
  4. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

for gmom605
  5. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

I`ve missed you ,,and thank you,for caring i just got on,,i`ve been sick and i was so depress ,i couldn`t get on line for awhile,also i went to the app. to that dr. remember on the 12th. and i was so nervous that day,cause i didn`t know what he was going to ask me it took about 1hr.15 min ,,he ask question like what was 3x3=? who was gov.of calif? he seem very nice dr. he didn`t make me feel unease,but i found out he himself has for the past 10 yrs fibro ,,and he said he knew what i was going through. so i hope thats good toward me know what i mean? oh, i went to the dr. yesterday and she put me on other med. for anti-depess,so i can sleep i`m not sleeping at all if only i could sleep ,,, maybe i would feel better,,,well enough of me,,,,,,,,,,, how are you doing ? i hope this finds you ok ,,,please reply ,,,,,,,,,gmom605,,,,
  6. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

bumped!!!
  7. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

bumped!!!!