GO AND SIGN THE PETITION NOW!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by moewee, Oct 16, 2002.

1. moewee

moewee New Member

FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO READ THIS PLEASE DO THIS:
    GO AND SIGN THE PETITION NOW!.....it would be at www dot petitiononline dot com forward slash MEitis forward slash.
    Almost 6000 signed for this. DO SOMETHING NOW!

And I call bs on the CDC. They know the story.

Got a chuckle from someone who was raging and suggested that all of us going out and donate blood. A CFIDS/FIBRO blood drive. Their is no screening for CFS. Maybe we should CALL the CDC AND ASK IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO SPONSOR OUR BLOOD DRIVE?

For those who have FMS fibro and or use OXYCODONE or ANY kind of pain medication go sign the same petition.
    www dot petitiononline dot com forward slash OxyPet forward slash petition dot html
    If we do not stand up for our rights for PAIN RELIEF we may LOSE them.
  2. moewee

moewee New Member

FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO READ THIS PLEASE DO THIS:
    GO AND SIGN THE PETITION NOW!.....it would be at www dot petitiononline dot com forward slash MEitis forward slash.
    Almost 6000 signed for this. DO SOMETHING NOW!

And I call bs on the CDC. They know the story.

Got a chuckle from someone who was raging and suggested that all of us going out and donate blood. A CFIDS/FIBRO blood drive. Their is no screening for CFS. Maybe we should CALL the CDC AND ASK IF THEY WOULD LIKE TO SPONSOR OUR BLOOD DRIVE?

For those who have FMS fibro and or use OXYCODONE or ANY kind of pain medication go sign the same petition.
    www dot petitiononline dot com forward slash OxyPet forward slash petition dot html
    If we do not stand up for our rights for PAIN RELIEF we may LOSE them.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I have written to James asking for a ruling about posting URL's for activism to see whether or not we will make any exceptions about posting URL's.

I know that until we start to speak out, our government will continue to ignore us and our needs.

On the other hand, ProHealth needs to decide what it will allow because it is a business with public relations to consider.

Please bear with me on this.

Love, Mikie
  4. mariac2000

mariac2000 New Member

could not get to it. Please write it again.
  5. moewee

moewee New Member

www dot petitiononline dot com forward slash MEitis forward slash.

DOT = . FORWARD SLASH = /

MIKIE PLEASE LET THIS STAY. IF THE CDC DOES NOT WANT TO RECOGNIZE US WE NEED TO SIGN THIS PETITION!
    THANK YOU MIKIE PLEASE SIGN IT TOO WE NEED ALL THE EXPOSURE WE CAN GET. THANK YOU ALL.
    [This Message was Edited on 10/16/2002]
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We do need to start putting pressure on our government to get recognition which translates into more money for research.

Our sponsor donates a very large portion of the profits from the products sold here to privately fund research.

This is no longer in my hands. I am waiting to hear from James about making an exception for petitions.

Love, Mikie
  7. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

my mother & I both signed..AMY
  8. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

9. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

we also need to get those Guides given to us free from here go to the top thread and get 99 at one time. We give them out to all, docs, pharmacy's, Chrio's every where and keep ordering and handing out, you can even mail them and TV, etc.

We will go and check it out and thnak you again for the heads up.

Good luck, Kim and Gary
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I just heard from James.

Love, Mikie
  11. moewee

moewee New Member

THANK YOU MIKIE!
    PLEASE SIGN AND SEND TO ALL YOU KNOW
    CAREGIVERS,FRIENDS,FAMILY HAVE THEM SIGN TOO
    ANYONE WHO IS IN CONTACT OR KNOWS OF THIS DD SHOULD HAVE THEIR NAME ON THIS PETITION.
    THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH
  12. sb439

sb439 New Member

13. moewee

moewee New Member

for the bump
  14. allhart

allhart New Member

i signed both but also found one that needs our attention its a petition for caregivers for family members to get assitace for caring for us
    do a search on the petition site for
    GOVERMENT PROGRAM FOR CAREGIVERS OF DISABLED PERSONS
    this will help many of our family members who miss work to help us
  15. motg

motg New Member

I signed. Thanks for leaving it up.
  16. lilladybug

lilladybug New Member

If we have 10,000 members lets get those numbers up!!!
    I signed too! Thanks everyone!

Lilladybug
  17. allhart

allhart New Member

bumping for frou
  18. Stormy214

Stormy214 New Member

Another example of how we all work together. I didn't know about this, despite the number of hours I spend researching the subject of cfs/fms/me. I will also force my family to sign, even though they don't have it! *LOL*
    Peace, Stormy
  19. kadywill

kadywill New Member

bumped!!
    Love,
    Kady
  20. Ness

Ness New Member

I just signed the petition......hopefully we can all maka a difference.....

Peace
    Ness