Goatein IG and Soil-based organism/home static soiled organism

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NewEnglander, Aug 17, 2003.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Hi
    someone on the board said that this has helped alot. does anyone know what it is? and if it helps other people as well. also where do you get it? I'm on a quest. Looking for a cure. a way out I guess. Getting better is not cheap. All this stuff is expensive.
    thanks
    Lisa
  2. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

She lives in England, but she knows some about the SBOs.. there was a poster, named Dehaddress, that swore by this..but she has not been on in a long time..there are probably some old posts, by her, and you can that with a message search..

Good Luck, and if you decide to try this, please let us know how it goes,
    Plantscaper
  3. jaster45

jaster45 New Member

I do not believe we are suppose to give company names,but in this case they may make an exception in view of you really needing the info.Garden of Life on the web sells the Homeostatic Soiled Organisms as well as the Goatein IG.There are many testimonials about the use of these and I know of many first hand who have had tremendous success with these.They run about $38.00-44.00 a bottle for each.Believe you me it was the best money I ever spent.

Good luck and I believe these will definately help you.

Take care,

Jase
  4. Anita B.

Anita B. New Member

I've tried both these products. Unfortunately, they didn't help me, but there is probably no harm trying them, except to the pocketbook. I tried two different brands of the SBOs, the Garden of Life brand that Jaster45 mentions, and, before that, some multi-level marketing company's product. I don't remember what that brand was. You can get the Garden of Life products from Needs as well as many other websites.
  5. tansy

tansy New Member

Soil Based Organisms have certainly worked for some people. Nature's Biotics are supposed to be better for many than Primal Defence due to the additional ingredients in the latter, many are intolerant of them. Dehaddress changed 80% of her diet over to juicing but you don't have to go that far for them to work. If you feel a lot of your problems originate from you GI tract then they might be worth trying.

If you are thinking of using goatein ig because you are dairy intolerant have you considered a more potent colustrum product by Mary's Herbal Garden? It is 50% IgG and has been made more suitable for those with cow's milk intolerance/allergy. It's slightly cheaper and because it's so much higher in IgG it may cost a lot less in the long run.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Cheers

Tansy
    [This Message was Edited on 08/18/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/18/2003]