Goatwoman

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rocky76, Oct 15, 2011.

1. rocky76

rocky76 Member

...I just ordered 70 skeins of yarn....

...Google .... Smileys Yarns...

All total cost me 64 dollars...

They have great internet sales...

But you have to order 50 dollars worth...

I' m going to knit all winter...

Been passing Kidney stones...ct scan on Monday...

I have Arthritis in my eyes again...prednisone drops..

And the Doc says my heart is acting funny...Bad EKG..

So have to go have nuclear stress test....

I don't want to do that...scary...

Bill had that test and a few months later had the heart attacks...

after they told him he was in great shape...????

are you still on FB....I enjoy that....keeps me close

with my newest Grandbaby....Mia...haven't seen her except on FB....they live in Montana...
  2. rocky76

rocky76 Member

right now...

the Boys built a cool cabin with all mine I had

saved....

3. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Montana? Wrote a silly song about Montana... its good, except for the part about Montana, ha ha! That needs a lot of revision!

Would love to take pictures there though! But, I am biased, it's not nearly as beautiful as Wisconsin (my nose is growing), but you haven't seen Northern WI, it's almost comparable! (Lie, lie, lie)! I wonder if they have loons in Montana!

Sorry to hear about kidney stones, bad EKG... : (
    (((((((((((((( Hugs ))))))))))))))

Let me know how it turns out and what can be done and how you're doing now...

Love,
    Fight ; )
  4. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

G -

I thought you had the sheep! I see how you are not wanting to loan out your sheep skins to your own friends! = : D

I hate FB too! I hate it so much that I have to remind myself what FB means! ha ha!

It's been one of the biggest spying tools for hackers and bullies, and it's so sad that it's not far more secure. They're working on it, blah, blah, blah! Some relatives of mine, can't say who because it's a secret - shhhhh, think that they can manipulate others on it. Then again, not everyone has a mother like mine. She knows I like my privacy, so she makes up stuff to get me going. ugh! After a while she believes her lies and OMG I just want to say, "I don't know her!"

Anyway, that and the world revolves around her. I think she popped that bubble though when she got into an ordeal with some folks a while back. Or maybe I need to pinch myself!

Have you seen the pengys lately? Where's Victoria, did they kidnap her?

Love,
    Fight ;)