God bless --everyone RE: suicide

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by IntuneJune, May 17, 2003.

1. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

BraidiBunch posted "I awoke to this mornings paper to read in my local FRESNO BEE newspaper that a 36 yr old woman with fibro committed suicide. "

We are fortunate to have a place to come to share and KNOW we are NOT alone. Thank you for this board, thank you for the moderators and "frequent fliers" who put in time, energy and hard work, thank you for the infrequent posters (like myself) who add their "two cents." Thank you for caring, God bless. I am praying for every one of you today. Love, June
    [This Message was Edited on 05/17/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 05/18/2003]
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thank you for your sweet words and prayers. I also pray for all of us every day because I know firsthand and from the desperate posts here how awful these illnesses can be. It is a huge help to have all our wonderful members here. All my treatments and knowledge have originated here. We are blessed to have this resource.

Love, Mikie
  3. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

As does Mikie I pray for everyone here as well as those that need to find this site. It is heartbreaking to know that there are so many out there trying to just deal w/ these illnesses and some so desperately alone that they give up.
  4. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

thank every one for there nice words and support i'm so glad we have this board
    Loopyloo xx
  5. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Pearl submitted another post about the California woman, bumping to remind myself and others we have each other, we are blessed that folks have made this board possible. Thank you, June
  6. pam_d

pam_d New Member

We ARE lucky to have this place!! Much of what I know about how to manage my version of this DD came from here!!

Thanks to everyone,
    Pam
  7. BraidieBunch

BraidieBunch New Member

Yes....I feel that if this woman would have had a support group like this or otherwise, she too would be stronger. I feel so much strength from this board. The love that emits from each post and reply is indeed what the world needs. I felt the urge to post the note because my heart went out to her. Not to be a downbeat. I am just reminded sometimes outside of "this world" that millions don't have ANY support. Hy heart aches for them. The fact that Helath insurance is so expensive and not always accessible, tears me in two. You see, I have been an agent for more than 15 years, now. I know who gets turned away, upcharged and who gets accepted. It is so sad.
    Wishing everyone a beautiful day, full of hugs, BraidieBunch