God Bless Our Mothers Here

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Mikie, May 8, 2004.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

May God bless our own Mothers and all our Mothers here who are sick, especially those with children still at home. It's never easy being a Mother and I am in awe of those who are sick and trying to take care of their children.

Love, Mikie
  2. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

your words mean so much to me. I am facing many physical challenges right now and it is such an encouragement to have others truly understand and care...hugs to you all!
  3. hiyouall

hiyouall New Member

Thank you for what you said. I'am a mom of two children, my children are older now but what a blessing they are to me! My heart goes out to the moms who are sick from anything. I have suffered from depression for years and I know it wasn't easy for my kids.
    Also I want to send a prayer today to all the moms who have sick children to take care of. When my kids were little they were always on the go and very healthy and it wore me out running after them but whenever I seen a child who was not so lucky by having good health it made me humble and my heart goes out to them. God bless you all.
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I appreciate your kind words. I still have two kids at home at isn`t easy trying to raise them with these illnesses. But I love being a mom and they are such a blessing, I don`t know what I would do without them.

God bless all our mothers here.

Sandy
    [This Message was Edited on 05/10/2004]