God Bless you All

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sunrise, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

I just wanted to Bless you all. Your all wonderful people. It is my pleasure to visit this board and read about your blessings and the prayers that we all want and need. I found that sometimes I have so many prayers that it is over whelming. It is never over whelming to Jesus. I remember that he knows our wants and needs before we even do.So if I forget someone in my prayers I don`t feel bad because I know he knows. I thank him each day for all my blessings, And I pray in the faith, that he is there for me and everyone who turns to him. I once heard that if you pray indoubt you will go with out. So my faith in prayer is very important to me. Thank you all for your faith, it is a lovely thing to feel and see. Sunrise
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Thank you for the blessings, without my faith in the Lord, I doubt if I would be still amoung the living. He is my strength, and my biggest help in this world of pain.

I always know when I slip away even for a short time and try to do things my way instead of asking for His direction in my life.

God bless you too, and we are so happy to have you here joining us in prayer and sharing our blessings with you too.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

God bless you too and thank you for your blessing. There is so much need here that it can seem overwhelming. I usually stop while I am reading posts and offer a prayer then and there. I check this forum for anyone I may have missed on Prayer Night and then just offer up general prayers for all of us, our families, and our physicians.

Prayer Night is at 11:00 here on the East Coast, so it's pretty hard for me to stay awake very long. I do pray for us all every day though.

Love, Mikie
  4. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Thank you Shirl and Mikie, I am thankful that I found this message board. I will try to be there on prayer nite. God Bless, Sunrise
  5. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

hi sunrise. a pleasure to meet you. i appreciate the saying of prayin in doubt. now my new saying :). i always try to include everyone in my prayers and know sometimes i forget some..mostly i fall asleep when i am praying at night....but during the day i pray always. when i look at these posts when people need prayer, it makes me so happy. i just love to pray for them. Jesus certainly never tires of our need for Him. i, if anyone would surely wear Him out. LOL. only i find myself not praying for myself. i guess i feel guilty. that's silly i know. one of those dumb human traits.
    anyway, love to you
    alice
    [This Message was Edited on 07/09/2003]
  6. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Hi Alice, thank you, I do the same thing. I pray for my children, granchildren, brothers, sisters, neighbors the list goes on. When I do pray for myself I ask for strength to be strong for my family and I ask for the holy spirit to come into me. Remember he knows our wants and needs and I always thank him for my blessings which are many. Thanks again love Sunrise, will pray for you.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/10/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 07/10/2003]
  7. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

thank you thank you thank you
    yesterday sucked. hubby had to throw dinner together in a messy kitchen, i didn't sleep more than 3 hrs last nite, and that was WITH all my drugs ...but guess what?????
    i did the dishes today. i folded 3 loads of laundry.

the prayers truly worked

love to you
    alice

8. Dolphin82

Dolphin82 New Member

Hi everyone it is dolphin 82 here, have just found the prayer message board it is great, yes i agree with u alice
    when you ask for prayer requests they certainaily get answered, after i found out i had fibro in nov,i was sat on my bed in pain from fibro and i just said lord i cannot cope with this i hand it over to u, and what happened is i have felt so much better since asking for god to help me it is just amazing,apart from pain in my right foot which is still killing me, iam fine. So prayers do work and lift u spirits when u are not feeling well.
    Will come here often now to read and ask for requests to prayers ect.
    Thankyou for this message board where would we be without it.