God heard your prayers!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by KJ2003, Oct 1, 2003.

1. KJ2003

KJ2003 New Member

Hi Folks,

Firstly, THANK YOU for your prayers. I GOT THE JOB! I am so pleased with this opportunity. It's a state job at the Department of Human Services and I begin in the middle of October, which gives me time to put my home in order and make the 'internal' shift towards a new direction.

My husband arrives home tonight (I'll pick him up at the airport) and he will be thrilled with this news. I also had some other great news come in for him this week, so it will be quite a wonderful reunion after his two-week trip to be with his dad and brothers.

I'm still smoking but, like I've heard before...little steps, big strides. It'll happen!

THANK YOU, again, for your prayers. I truly believe your hearts and spirits moved my mountains into miracles and I give to you the same as you have given me: Prayers, thoughtfulness, kindness, consideration, faith and, above all, love.

Many, many blessings to each and every one of you!

Kindly,

Kim
  2. JuteJute

JuteJute New Member

Kim,
    I am so happy for you that you got the job that you wanted.
    I do believe that prayers can turn mountains into miracles.
    I will be praying for you to stop smoking also.

Love and Prayers,
    Judy
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Debbies got it right, the Lord still does answers prayers. Congrats Kim. May the Lord continue to bless you and also all the members on this Worship board.

Danny