God help me..........us!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fallingapart, Mar 14, 2003.

1. fallingapart

fallingapart New Member

I am soooooooo very sick of bieng full of pain and feeling like crap(as I am sure you all are too)Everyday I work, it takes two days to recover....but I dont want to quit, I love my job.:) It keeps me sane and helps me emotionaly and spiritually.Yeah sometimes its hell, but you take the bad with the good right?
    I keep hoping I will wake up and feel "normal" and it hasn't
    happened yet.Oh well I guess life goes on.....It could be worse!
    Just wanted to vent...thanks for listening.....Bless you all and have a good day :)
  2. jeanderek

jeanderek New Member

That was one of the hardest things that I had to do was quit my job. I tried to do it as long as I could but finally it go the best of me. Keep your chin up we all understand what your going through. You will be in my prayer and I hope that you get to feeling better

Hugs,
    Jeanna
  3. Shaylee

Shaylee New Member

I know how you feel and I know it is awful. I was once an extremely vital individual and now I am so disfunctional I do not even see my reflection in the mirror anymore. But I know I am still in there somewhere and God has His hand on me. I keep thinking somehow this is going to glorify Him as there is someone He will send my way which needs the help I have sought for so many years.

So please do not fall apart as I need you to help me deal with this, and you need me, and we need everyone else, and everyone needs faith.

Take care of yourself and remember tomorrow is another day, and I thank God even though I know it is going to be a painful one, that I breathe.

Shaylee
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

A good vent always helps! It gets all that frustration out of your system.

Heres hopeing you feel better soon, and am sending many blessings your way.

Shalom! Shirl
  5. bejo

bejo New Member

It's okay to vent.Know what you mean by being tired of pain,etc.Sometimes I catch thinking over and over, that "I'm so tired of being tired."It really does help to be able to say these things to people who understand,doesn't it?((((hugs)))) to you.
    bejo
  6. AnnM

AnnM New Member

My life is about the same, some days I just cry because I hurt so bad, but I have my daughter to raise, and untill she's out of school (six years) I have to manage.
    I've adjusted my life by changing how I do things. It hurts to use the clicker on the mouse, so I've adjusted to using keystrokes (and wrist braces). I hurts to hold knives to cut roasts,ect., so I got an electric slicer. I also ask people for help. Weither at the grocery store or at work, most peoople don't mind helping alittle. I found out that taking even a little of the weight off of my shoulders is making my day easier.
    At first I felt defective asking others for help. I mean Fibro doesn't really show like a cast or something, so most people don't even know you need help. My daughter said she didn't know I needed help because I have always been so strong. Life is not great, but it's alittle better now.
  7. fallingapart

fallingapart New Member

Thank- You all for the sweet support,thats why I allways feel welcome to vent here,I know you all know how I feel.I had a very bad morning, didnt sleep worth a dang, had this sinus thing going on.Life is hard enough with FM, when other stuff creeps in, its hard to handle sometimes!

Thanks again for all of you sweetness....