God Listens

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lovethesun, Nov 15, 2006.

1. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

WE have been having a lot of trouble paying our utility bills due to the fact that I have to pay $720 of my meds before I get any covered from medi-Cal. When I was diagnosed in 03 with Fibromyalgia and 2 weeks later my husband cut off 3 fingers of his hand,we forgot to do our income taxes. Well we sent them in this year and thought that we were going to have to pay.That was in June. We switched bank accounts last month but still had the old one open. Well,guess what? We had a refund and that was enough to help us get caught up on almost all our bill.

God always comes through when I put my faith and trust in him.Linda
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

It is something that you can't take with Neurontin.I'm on Kadian(timr released morphine) and other stuff too.The money didn't pay for all my bills but it took care of the most urgent things.Linda
  3. caffey

caffey New Member

Love to hear things like that!!! Father You said the door that You open no man can shut. Thank You for being so faithful and I ask now could please bring it all the way home and bring it to a conclusion that all the bills will be paid up. Thank You that You do things all the way and not part way. In Jesus Name Amen.
    Cath
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

and acknowledging God's good work Linda
  5. caffey

caffey New Member

I was so encourarged by your post that I thought I would encourage you with something that happened to me this week. I was renewing my mortgage. I don't even begin to understand it all so I prayed and asked God for favor and understanding. Well when all was said and done I asked the lady how did they want payment for the renewal. (It was $85 that I really couldn't afford) . She said because I had been a good customer they would waive the fee. Thank you God. Isn't neat? Hope it encourages you today to keep believing for your finances.
    Cath
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Linda,

I am so happy to see this testimony.....God is so good!

Love.....Mari
  7. LOVED

LOVED New Member

LINDA, THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR GOOD NEWS.

GOD IS SO CREATIVE. SOMETIMES HE JUST CRACKS ME UP WITH HIS SOLUTIONS. AND THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME, THE SOLUTIONS ARE SUCH THAT I COULD NEVER HAVE DREAMED THEM UP.

I REALLY FEEL THAT THE ENEMY OF OUR SOUL WANTS TO KEEP US SO FOCUSED ON OUR DD THAT WE MISS THE GRACIOUSNESS OF GOD.

GOD DID THE MOST MIRACULOUS(SP?) THINGS FOR US WHEN WE RETIRED AND MOVED FROM CALIF TO NC. HE BLESSED US ABOVE AND BEYOND OUR WILDEST EXPECTATIONS. AND CONTINUES TO DO IT.

WE NEED TO REMEMBER HIS PROMISES. HE OWNS THE CATTLE ON A 1000 HILLS. HE WILL NEVER FORSAKE US. AND HE WILL NEVER SEE HIS CHILDREN BEGGING FOR BREAD. AND HE WILL NOT GIVE US A ROCK INSTEAD OF A FISH. YEAH ABBA.

LOVED