God please help.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Montysmum, Apr 21, 2004.

1. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I am in rather a black mood today, so tired I can't think straight. Have just had three days off, back to work tomorrow, so am hoping this mood will have lifted by then.

I feel my life is held together by a fine string which is slowly fraying, at times I feel like I am watching it fray apart & wishing it to hurry up & get it over with, the other times I am trying to pull the fraying edges together to strengthen them, but only half heartedly, as I would like it all to be over.

I have no idea why I am writing this, but guess maybe that is better than trying to force the string to break apart !
    Linda.
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Linda,

I first want to say to that I'm so glad that you found your way to this Worship board, and say that from the heart. We are all human and this board is such a great support for everyone, all ya gotta do is reach out and ask. A very welcome to you. I'm kinda in the same place as you are in that I'm in dark mood and I'm here to pray for others for the comfort and peace in praying for others. I believe that in the past few days, I've gotten away from praying to the Lord and thanking him for the many blessing I recieve from him everyday. I know for me, this is the best way to get me out of a funk, or bad or dark mood. I pray that you will do the same and I'll be praying for you also. Remember also, that its always ok to ask us here at the board to pray for you for anything, anytime. Sometimes I'm broad in what I ask others to pray about, other times I'm more specific.
    May the Lord bless you today Linda.

Danny

3. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

I appreciate your prayers.
    Linda
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

every day, no matter what. We may be 18,000 miles apart in geography, but my heart holds you close.
  5. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

Nice to 'see' a familiar face ! Thank you, I do know you are there for me, I just hope you know how much I appreciate your friendship.
    My current slump will hopefully be shortlived, I am so tired, soooooo tired !!
    Thank you everyone for your prayers.
    Cheerio, Linda.
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I feel the same way many days. Just when you get finally get one symptom under control, something else hits you. Who wouldn`t get discouraged at times.

This illness is very hard to live with. Praying that God will keep giving you the strength to keep going on. Praying that someday soon, we`ll have some medicine that will make us well again.

Love,
    Sandy