God Works In Mysterious Ways

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Myoriah, Sep 19, 2004.

1. Myoriah

Myoriah New Member

This morning the minister was preaching about forgiving and reconciliation. And I remembered how I found my sister after being estranged from her for twelve years.

Hubby decided to transfer without talking to me about the decision. My son did not want to move with us so went to live with his dad in the same town as my sister lives. She had moved and I was unable to track down her phone number or address. So I asked my son to try to track her down for me as I wanted to talk to her and tell her that I did not know what had happened to cause the rift between us but if it was something I had done I was really sorry and wanted her back in my life because I love her and I missed her.

Three months later my son e-mailed me with her phone number. He had been in the grocery store and spied her in a check-out lane. He gave her my message and she started crying because she had been looking for me. (I had moved several times)

I called her and we talked and started e-mailing each other back and forth. She has been a big support for me as I deal with hubby having Alzheimer. I know I can call or e-mail her and tell her that I need prayer and she will.

It is incredible to me that both of them were in the grocery store at the same time and that he recognized her.

God does indeed work in mysterious ways.

Myoriah @-->----
  2. jill5050

jill5050 New Member

What a wonderful story. I am so glad you both have each other after such a long separtation.

Jesus wants us all to reconcile. I'm sure both of you are a lot happier now.

Blessings,
    Carlie