GODALEJR TOTALLY AGREE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by s43, Nov 5, 2002.

1. s43

s43 New Member

It was nice to see u get positive replies to your post about WANNA LIFT YOUR SPIRITS.Two weeks ago i posted the same as you about wallowing in self pity and was told that they dont need people on this site with an attitude like mine, i didnt mean any harm in it, but YES there are people worse off than us, at least u cant die from this dd.This is the first time i have looked at this site in 2 weeks but felt i was not wanted here, i do enjoy this site and have learnt a lot from it, more than from my GP.HOPE EVERY ONE IS HAVING A BETTER DAY LUV SHA
  2. s43

s43 New Member

It was nice to see u get positive replies to your post about WANNA LIFT YOUR SPIRITS.Two weeks ago i posted the same as you about wallowing in self pity and was told that they dont need people on this site with an attitude like mine, i didnt mean any harm in it, but YES there are people worse off than us, at least u cant die from this dd.This is the first time i have looked at this site in 2 weeks but felt i was not wanted here, i do enjoy this site and have learnt a lot from it, more than from my GP.HOPE EVERY ONE IS HAVING A BETTER DAY LUV SHA
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Here we go again. Hehe! Sorry if we took what you said the
    wrong way but it was the way you said it. She worded things in a positive way and yours sounded very negative like you were attacking everyone here.

I`m sure you didn`t mean to sound that way but that`s the
    way it came across.

Peace.
  4. GoDaleJr

GoDaleJr New Member

You do have to watch what you type on this or any board. Words are hard to hear sometimes.
    But I'm glad you came back.
    Everyone has problems here, some to more of a degree than others. Some have been coping a long long time and some are new. I am still trying to figure out who I have become. I have done my share of complaining on here too. But I am done. It is not getting me anywhere. So if you see a post from me after this date 11/5, go ahead and slap me on the wrist! There is no more room in my mind for self pity.
    I hope you're doing OK.
    Take care,
    ~Gina