GOING AWAY 4 A WEEK FEEL LIKE EVERYTHING IS FAKE HELP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by vnr27, Aug 18, 2003.

1. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

the kids r packed im waiting 4 my ride feel like im watching a movie ! getting nervous took a li peice of xaxan ,trying to be a normal person armstill hurts want this feeling of fear to go thanks anyone get likethis i feel like a losre
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Just a person with an illness. Anxiety comes with the territory just like pain comes with arthritis. Most of us can empathize.

Love, Mikie
  3. pixipip

pixipip New Member

Oh don't beat yourself up honey, I feel that way every time I have to leave the house, especially if it's a family outing and I have to hide everthing I'm feeling and the pain I'm having to endure cos I so desperately want my kid's and husband to have a nice time, it makes me feel like a failure as a wife and a mother, but the only alterative is for them never to have a good time when I'm around cos they spend all their time worrying about me, and I can't bare the thought of my kid's looking back at their chilhoods and never having a happy memory with me in it. Does this make any sence?

Love & Light,
    Jacqui.
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I sure can relate to your feelings, but you have got to try and enjoy yourself, after you get where you are going you will feel better and then you can relax.

At least the Xanax will help you to over come the fear, its a great med for anxiety, I take them when I feel like you do right now, they always help me get over the 'I don't want to go' feeling, then when I get where I am going I usually enjoy myself.

Take care, and please do have a good time.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. Hinemoa

Hinemoa New Member

your comfort zone and everything outside that zone, especially when you are stressed and ill, is unknown and uncertain.

Also I find I have the unreasoning fear of: "When I return will everything be here...just as I left it."

Take comfort honey, you're in good company,

Love,

Sandra