Going before Judge for 2nd time...Sure could use the x-tra prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by achy, Jul 29, 2004.

1. achy

achy New Member

I hate to ask for prayers....it just doesn't seem right for some reason. You pray for others, not yourself. Don't know where I got that one...but

Tonight I need your (and God's) help.

I had an awful Judge at my SSD hearing...mean and hurtful person. WOre a black and GOLD suit to court, looked like a midel, not a judge!!

ANyway...he sent me to psych AGAIN...already went once. AND he made it clear that I would be back before him...he wasn't done wiht me yet. Talk about mind games.

I put this in God's hand the day I mailed my SSD application, and promised to leave it there, nomatter what.
    BOy its hard....I have NO control over the situation.

Thanks for listening...GOd BLess you
    Achy
  2. grge

grge New Member

I am praying that God will bless you with an approval for ssd, The word of God tells us you have not because you ask not, He tells us to knock and the door will open, seek and we will find.

God loves you and tells us He knows how to give good gifts to his children. He tells us to pray "Give us our daily bread" Pray for others and yourself.

grge
    [This Message was Edited on 07/30/2004]
  3. Angee

Angee Member

Achy let the spirit be your guide when you speak ask that God speaks through you. Before you go ask God to give you favor with this judge. God knows we need his help just thank him for the decision. I will pray for you. I will have my day in court soon, so I know how you feel.

God Bless I am praying for you

Angee