GOING FOR COLONIC IN 2 HOURS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by RENA0909, Nov 3, 2006.

1. RENA0909

RENA0909 New Member

Hi
    I have decided to try colonic irrigation today!I have joined slimming club but am not having much sucess so I am trying this out today to see if it helps at all.
    I hope it does not hurt I am a wimp with my pain lol.

I told the girl on the phone I am hoping to lose at least eight pounds for tuesday(my weigh in day at club)lol.

I imagine I will just be putting my feet up with a glass of wine and a magazine to read!!I hope it is like that anyway!

Will let you all know how it goes later on today.

Rena

2. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

yes, do write back and let us know.
  3. RENA0909

RENA0909 New Member

I have had it done and it was not as bad as I thought it would be.

I felt safe in the hands of the lady who did it as she was an ex-intensive care nurse and told me what she was doing at all times.

Before I went I had real bad IBS problems and my tummy was soooo hard and sore I could not even bend over!
    But she massaged me soooo well that when it was over it felt great.No more rock hard painful tummy.I did think I would lost at least a pound but did not.....think I must have water retention instead of fat lol!

She said I have candida and told me what foods to avoid and to take acidopholus so I am going to really try to help myself as well.

I would definetly go again as it it felt good to get rid of all the rubbish in me.It was very clean and there is absoluely NO smell!!
    I might send my friend a gift voucher for a treatment as her xmas prezzie lol.
    If anyone says I am full of s..... I know they are lying now hehe.

Rena

[This Message was Edited on 11/05/2006]
  4. RENA0909

RENA0909 New Member

5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

red wine. they were overweight mice, and seemed to maintain and/or loss weight. yet to be studied on humans.

jodie
  6. llama

llama New Member

I've been very interested lately in doing some kind of colonic therapy, either do-it-yourself at home or going to a professional.

My stomach is just always so hard and sore. I was wondering if you know how often they recommend a treatment. I was under the impression that (especially the first time ever having it done) it took at least several times to get it all out.

I also am hoping for the benefit of maybe a little weight loss. I had heard that it can really help to flatten your tummy?!

Thanks and good luck to you..........Jill............
  7. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I've done a few colonic, and have come to the conclusion that they're very good for ridding the body of waste currently being digested (including, blessedly, die off yeast).

They seem much less helpful at scraping whatever gunk has accumulated on the intestinal walls. Psyllium based treatments (like the popular "Colonix") seem to do be infinitely better for that.

Colonic hydrotherapy can be good at washing away the gunk once it's been dislodged, however.

Think of it kind of as scrubbing the your pots and then washing away the debris with water from the tap....

Comment: I've been pushing hard to get rid of that gunk, and now feel kind of toxic. I think there are poisons trapped in that gunk that are released when it is scraped off. getting rid of it is still a good thing, but going more slowly could be better (since releasing too many toxins at once is bad).

I'd like to hear others' experiences, though. Please share!
  8. RENA0909

RENA0909 New Member

Thanks for all you replies!
    I feel as though I have much more energy since I went for the colonic and dont have that sluggish feeling in my bowels.
    I am going again in a month so I am hoping to feel ok for xmas.Dont want to look bloated then .........want to enjoy the holiday!

Hey Jodie!!You trying to say I am alcoholic????I only have one/two glasses at bedtime to help me relax......dont think I look like a fat mouse lol!!!
    I put my weight gain down to the meds and my diet.That is why I am trying things that I think will help.

Glad you also like a tipple Wamps!

Take care

Rena

[This Message was Edited on 11/06/2006]
  9. RENA0909

RENA0909 New Member

It is now 5 days since my colonic and I still feel ssooooooo much better!!!No problems at all.

I went to my slimming world class and was so happy that I had lost 4llbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My energy feels better.........whether it is in my mind cos I am feeling so good I dont know......I just think the psychological bit which makes me feel good is a real buzz!

The cold rainy weather is here(I think England missed Autumn and went stright to Winter)and so my pain levels are up and my neck is creaking with my arthritis but my tummmy feels great!!!!!

Take care

Rena

10. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I was wondering how you're doing.

Marta