Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 3gs, May 13, 2009.

1. 3gs

3gs New Member

I posted last wk about this. My ears are driving me nuts!

On antibiotics(happened before meds).They are itchy and feel like something in there is moving. Cleaned with alcohol. My throat is sore,glans swollen to point I dont want to talk.ringing.now hurting

someone said it could be thrush
    Going to make doc appt(last one found a wax buildup)saw a paper on toxicity and one symptom was itchy ears. Any ideas?

[This Message was Edited on 05/13/2009]
    [This Message was Edited on 05/13/2009]
  2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I've been plagued with this for the 25 years I've had CFS. I haven't found a remedy yet.

Sorry you have it too.

3. 3gs

3gs New Member

you mean this feeling like I have an ear infection with creepy itchy bugs and slimey wax is from CFS?

IT FIGURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. debshomeed

debshomeed New Member

I also have random, sharp stabbing pains, wriggling, crawling and itching sensations. But for me it doesn't stop there- as I also feel them in and behind my eyes, in my sinuses, around my head plus the rest of my body. My theory is that I have nasty parasites (particularly active at night). Have ruled out candida as I have been on a strict anti candida diet for the last six months (low carbs, no dairy), plus took nystatin (anti-fungal) and stool test was negative for it.

As I said to my husband this morning "I am not having fun!"

I hope that you get relief from it soon.

5. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

I've had occasional itching and pain in my ears that does not feel normal. A good remedy for me was to make a diluted MMS solution and drop several drops into my ears. Leaves my ears with a slightly warm sensation, and feels very clean afterward. Any waxiness comes out easily, and any itching is eliminated.

I use the same solution for my mouth and gums. Also leaves a fresh feeling in my mouth, and and also leaves my teeth much lighter (I'm a tea drinker).

I also use a neti pot to keep my sinuses rinsed well. I think with our compromised immune systems, it's important to keep all these areas as clean and disinfected as we possibly can.

I sometimes get unusual twitching and other symptoms in my eyes. Herbal eye washes work well for me for this as well. Can significantly improve circulation in the eye area and kill any microscopic parasitic infections.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  6. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I wasn't aware of MMS, I think I'll try it thanks. It sounds like it's helped some folks with Lyme Disease but made others worse. That's great that it makes your teeth whiter too.

I'm going to try an herbal eyewash as well. What kind do you use?

[This Message was Edited on 05/28/2009]
  7. meowee

meowee New Member

I have had itching ears to the point they drive me mad.

I finally got an Rx and it does help. It is a steroid, mometasone topical solution. I put in a couple drops and it amazingly stops the itch.

I have suffered with this for years so I am thrilled to have finally gotten relief.

Now I have to work on the whole body itch. NOTHING helps that.

God bless. xoxo
  8. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Thank you so much for telling us what you use. :) I finally got it and tried it this week and I can't believe how well it helps. My ears have itched really badly lately and I did find I have to use the solution every few hours, but it's so nice to have relief and other days I've only needed to use it once or twice.

The eye wash burns but I'm used to pain lol and it really helps. My eyes look clearer and I'm seeing out of them better.

I bought the : MMS solution for my ears and I keep it in the fridge and put q-tips in the kitchen so I can quickly apply it and I bought some herbal eye wash.
  9. Waynesrhythm

Waynesrhythm Member

Hi All,

Meowee, congratulations on finding a good solution for yourself. It must feel like a miracle to finally get some relief after all this time. Regarding your whole body itch. I'm not sure exactly what that is for you, but I've had significant torso rashes and other various itchy areas for a long time. Since starting doing regular far infrared (FIR) saunas in June (about every day at a local health facility), my body rashes have completed cleared up after many years. Many of my other itching and pain syndromes on my skin have almost entirely cleared up as well.

Hi Teejkay, I'm so happy to hear the MMS is working for you so well. I'm guessing this might feel like somewhat of a miracle for you also. One thing that's nice is that it is so inexpensive. I was wondering what dilution you're using when making a solution. I haven't used it for a while, but I think I was using 3 drops MMS mixed with 15 drops of citric acid and diluted it in one ounce of water. Anyway, congratulations on your great results. And thanks for letting me know that it worked. It's a good reminder for me to use as a preventative measure.

Regards, Wayne
  10. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Even though what you are doing is helping, it may not help in the long run.

It sounds like you may need to see an ENT.

You have to be careful, even with the netti pot, though I know lots of people using them, of spreading germs where you don't want them to be.

It sounds like you are using a lot of MMS.

Build up of wax can cause loss of hearing.

Take care.

Isn't MMS banned in Canada or am I thinking of another drug that starts with an M?
  11. simpsons

simpsons Member

ringing in my ears i was told by dr myhill was due to wheat in my diet

i was not convinced however i cut wheat out of my diet and it has stopped much to my relief. i have started wheat again and the ringing comes back and then again stopped

i wonder if the itching could also be a symptom of allergy also

i have found that although i am not recovered i do find if i eat wheat eggs wine basically all the foods that as prof k d m hydrogen sulphate in the stomach shows produce this gas i have felt better and been able to with balance reduce the symptoms if i stay within a certain activity level and pace myself

also the stone age diet that you can find on dr myhills site is good i basically interpret this as eating no foods that have been messed around with chemically or microwaved - no easy task for an ME patient but worth the trouble in my opinion

i always got annoyed with people who said i had to use diet to get well as i ate a well balanced diet healthy too

however it has turned out that there were things i could do such as cutting out the wheat and stoneage diet that have been very useful

seriously though as soon as i have anything with wheat or lactose in i feel very ill. wheat makes every muscle in my body ache

lactose makes my heart race and breathing difficult. i also have asthma and dairy makes mucus form and breathing worse

it would also maybe be a great idea to eliminate chemicals from your environment as much as possible. i did this and that helps with the migraines.

12. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Hi Wayne,

I basically follow the instructions on the MMS bottle. Because I'm not drinking it and using it as a wash I went straight for the highest concentration they suggest which is 15 drops of MMS and then 75 drops of Citric Acid. You mix the MMS with the Citric Acid first then let it sit a few minutes then add 1/2 a cup of water. I keep it in the refrigerator since it says to keep the Citric Acid there. It's great to have a natural remedy for these intense ear itches. Thanks again! :)

Gap, I've tried to use a Neti Pot but they just don't work for me. My sinuses are often clear though and when they're not I drink Breathe Easy Tea which helps with that and with colds and flus I spray Silver into my nose.

I don't think I need an Ent. My doctors check me out and don't think so either. I know this ear itchiness is due to systemic Candida and I do what I can with diet to combat that.

13. dfwx

dfwx New Member

MMS Miracle Mineral Solution is sodium chlorite (a form of chlorine). They want you to add citric acid to it to turn it to chloride doxide - another form of chlorine and exactly what is used as the chemical in swimming pools.

Chloride dioxide is one the most dangerous of all chemicals. It causes cancer, birth defects, infertility, damages kidneys, liver, the nervous system and is rated among the worst chemicals for damaging the eco-system.

See www.inoneminutecure.com/mms.htm

for more details.

The Multi Level Marketing company that picked up this old wackos book - he claims that because chlorine kills germs therefore if you drink it in concentrated form it will kill disease - put their army of affiliate sellers who get a big commission writing fake testimonials, posting fake studies, swearing WILL cure everything from cancer to snoring - in hundreds and hundreds of websites - including paid advertising.

This product, Miracle Mineral Supplement pushed by MLM companies is no different than in the 1920s when those same type people and companies were taking out magazine ads literally selling radioactive water as the cure to all diseases - claiming radiation kills germs and virus so therefore radiation will cure everything including cancer - just like the affiliate advertisers and that old wacko claim that drinking cancer and health destructive chlorine will cure all diseases.

Most scams don't hurt you. They just take your money. This one can (and will) destroy your health and ultimately kill you.
  14. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

We're going to have to disagree on this one as this stuff definitely helps my ears but I don't consume it and I really don't want to argue with you about it.

I see you are on a mission to save us but we only need a post or two at the most. You are bombarding us with this and it's getting annoying. Please stop or I will report you.

15. Svette_Palme

Svette_Palme New Member

Crawling sensation: We are highly sensitive people!! Normals don't feel these things, which could be hairs moving? or wax moving? or nerves in the ears gone wild? Pulsitile Tinnitus is blood flow near the eardrum - does yours go in time with you pulse?

I might be scolded for this, but I have used H2O2 [diluted to 3% of course] in my ears to kill bacteria and remove wax - I love the bubbling sound! If it stings, and if you want to stop that stinging - but it probably is not harmfull - just have a dropper full of water nearby to stop it.
    Oh - and STEAM - towel over the head, kettle boiling - be carefull!!

But tinnitus, ya, wow. I have two kinds in my right ear - ringing [right now, much louder than conversation in that I can hear it when talking or listening] and PULSITILE , which is quieter but I can FEEL it - I can tell you what my heart rate is just by that.
    And my left ear has another pitch of ringing as compared to my right ear ringing.

gee, I love telling this to people who know what I am talking about!!

[This Message was Edited on 10/20/2009]
  16. greatgran

greatgran Member

My ears are driving me crazy, the 24/7 ringing, the ear congestion, off balance, body aches and you name it. I think mine stems form sinus but I have tried everything so far nothing has helped the ears. The nasal irrigation helped the sinus but think it made my ears worse.

When my ears are congested then my Anxiety goes through the roof. Have been to the doc was given antibiotics which made me sick so have tried many natural remedies , no help so guess going have to give the antibiotics another try.

This has been going on for 8 yrs since cfs, in fact the ear problem /vertigo was my fist symptom.

I don't have any advice but I sure can relate to how miserable it can make you feel both physically and emotionally. At least it does me.

Yep, think its all CFS related..

17. greatgran

greatgran Member

What is this MMS, never heard of it . Also I havent tried it but I did read on the net to but
    gloves of garlic in your ears. Clean and Peel and put them just inside the ear so they will stay ,not down in the ear. If I could just get to the grocery I would try the garlic. couldn't hurt. Oh this misery..

18. onset1990

onset1990 Member

just like Svette_Palme and others, crawling sensation in ears and eyelids. used to be all my skin too. that is on and off now.

also tinnitus, occasional vertigo, and last year a nasty sudden onset hearing loss dx'd as viral relapse. How do we cope, LOL?