Going through a very hard time

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Beadlady, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Emotional and personal and the stress of it all is really pulling me under. I'm trying very hard to keep it all together. I know I can't go through the details at this time, but if you could keep in your prayers to make the right decisions please..

Thanks.
  2. springwater

springwater Active Member

Praying for you.

God Bless
  3. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

very much.
  4. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Prayers for you Beadlady.
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

So sorry that you are going through such a bad time! Have been praying for you since I first saw your post. I'm going through a really bad time also - so sick with ongoing PTSD stress that is triggered off everyday. Holding on by a thread.

I'm praying for you and I together. Sometimes I can just whisper the name of Jesus. I take a stand in faith, saying Jesus I trust in you.

Love, Judy
  6. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Love your faith.

He hears that whisper.

Cynthia
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'm thankful for your caring - it's comforting. And for your prayers and healing thoughts. You have such good hearts.

Beadlady - praying for you everyday - for guidance, comfort, strength, God's grace in full measure.

Love, Wind
    [This Message was Edited on 03/25/2011]
  8. springwater

springwater Active Member

I am so sorry to hear you are also having a difficult time with the recurring PTSD.

I have been attending a healing seminar for two days from early morning to late
    evening and only logging in from the city cybers due to no electricity at home so
    hadnt checked in to this board.

I send prayers and healing thoughts to you, and wish and wish these challenges
    to our faith could end and a new chapter of continued good health and peace
    could begin. I ve learnt some new meditations in my Pranic healing seminar
    and will be sure to keep you in my thoughts as i do them. (Dont be alarmed)
    its energy we are supposed to harness from the DivineSource. Our instructor
    pointed out we only call Him different names. And quoted a lot from the Bible.

God Bless

9. windblade

windblade Active Member

It means so much to me that you are sending prayers and healing thoughts for me! My husband's yoga teacher focuses on Prana - I know that it is working with energies or the life force in a similar way to Qi - which I am more familiar with. His teacher is also a neuroscientist.

This practice does so much good for my husband - he is invigorated and serene at the same time after a session. Oh , I know just how you feel about the sufferings ending - for us all. They will at some point.

I must keep trying to get to the bottom of this particular PTSD trigger - I wrote all about it in detail on the prayer request thread - then felt too vulnerable at that point and had to delete it.

Thank you for your prayers - I am hanging on now with every fibre in my being to get through this time. And resting and sleeping in between bouts to replenish strength.

Thinking of Beadlady- praying everyday for healing, strength, guidance, new life!

Love, Judy