Going To Bring Hubby Home

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Myoriah, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Myoriah

Myoriah New Member

I have a lot of details to work out but I am going to bring hubby home to be placed in a nursing home near me. Although his family graciously offered for me to move in with them while I look for a job I decided I do not want to move to another state.

Please pray that I will find a nursing home here which will take hubby or make some other kind of arrangements so that hubby can be near me again even though he may not even know that I am his wife.

I will need to get a job once hubby is taken care of because I had to quit my job to take care of him. Hopefully the place I worked part-time for until the first of August will let me work for them again as it is beginning to be their busy time of the year. At least it would be a little bit of income. And I may go to update my application at a temp agency that I got some work at. But for now it is getting things in place to bring hubby home.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think that at age 50 I would be dealing with Alzheimer. Hubby is so young to have it.

Since January life has been a rollercoast ride and the last two months have been really the ride. I just hope I can keep things together and can remain sane. I do not know how people who do not have a strong faith can go through all that I have been going through. But I know that God will see me through this. He is a faithful God.

Myoriah @-->----
  2. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

this with a young husband. I had an aunt and an uncle who had this. A nursing home is the best place for him so I'll be praying for that and for God to help you find a job. Praying God will give you guidance and provide for all your needs.
  3. Myoriah

Myoriah New Member

My heart is dancing in joy. I can have hubby nearer by next week. The director of the nursing home only needs to get the faxed copy of his medical orders and the doctor's office is closed on Thursday. The nursing home is within walking distance of where I live and after interviewing the director I know it is the best place for hubby. I have never felt so happy and at peace since this whole ordeal began almost two months ago when we were stranded due to a car accident. They are even going to waive part of the move-in fee knowing what the financial circumstances are.

My heart is overflowing with gratitude.

Myoriah @-->---