Going to Doctor today - help requested - please!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deniset524, Jun 18, 2003.

1. deniset524

deniset524 New Member

I'm headed back to the dr today for another appt...I am currently on the fentanyl patch and percoset, but still am having pain that is impacting my ability to live a life that I want to live...can anyone provide ideas on what meds to ask for that might help? He is a very kind doc, but doesn't seem to know a lot about this...I have heard about a type of percoset that is fast working...is anyone taking anything stronger? I have taken all of the normal meds, and nothing works except for the stronger meds...any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!

Denise
  2. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

Denise,

I don't know if this will help you or not but I take Norco 10/325 or 375 brain fog, anyway that is the only med that I have found that takes the edge off the pain. I don't think there's anything that makes the pain completely hidden and if there is one I am sure you wouldn't be able to function either. If it wasn't for Norco I wouldn't be able to get out of bed with it at least I can function alot better.
    Hope this helps, let us know what happens.

Hugs and Good Luck,
    Barb
  3. deniset524

deniset524 New Member

I tried to look up Norco - I can't find it...is there a different name? Thanks for writing...