Going to Mary Randolph Cancer Center....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fairydust39, Dec 11, 2007.

1. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

on Dec. 17 th to have more test and will find out when I will be admitted to the Hospital for surgery. I am not looking forward to it.
    BUT I have turned it over to God and I know God will see me through this. IF it is God's will for me to die then, so be it. I am ready to go,if that's his will.
    Keep Praying for me,it means so very much to me, that I have all of you sharing and praying for me.

LOVE SHIRLEY
  2. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

You will remain in my thoughts and prayers as you deal with this. You are a strong woman.

God bless; Pam
  3. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

So inspiring! I gave my testimony and told them what was going on in my life. They all gathered around me and prayed,asking God to see me through this illness.I said don't pray for me to live but for God's will to be done.

I just felt so close to God, I could even feel the presence of Al,my late Husband (he was the Pastor of the Church before he passed away on 9/11). They played a song after the message and everyone prayed and talked to God. I just felt like I could reach up and touch Jesus then. What a glorious service that was. I know that it was especially for me.
    You know Jesus always knows when we need inspiration in our lives and he's always there when I need him.
    I just wonder how some people live a whole lifetime and they don't know the sweetness of Jesus Christ in their life. I just feel and hear, his sweet voice telling me,"All is Well"
    One thing I know,that I will be with Jesus when I die.

I Love You all,
    Shirley
    [This Message was Edited on 12/11/2007]
  4. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I am glad that you experienced such a good service on Sunday. The times that God really touches us in a special way are to be treasured. I believe that God will be with you through all of this and that he will touch you with the healing that you need. You can beat the cancer and I will pray that God's will be done.

You have my prayers, love and support.

Love to you,

Cheryl
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Good luck with your treatment at the Mary Randolph Cancer Center. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry you are going through all this. May God and his angels stay close to you through this journey!
    Sandy
  6. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I know God and his Angels will be with me. God always answers Prayer but not always the way we think he should.

But Jesus knows the future and I don't,so he will make all the arrangements for me.

I give myself over to Jesus Christ and he will take care of me, how ever he sees fit.

Love and Prayers to You all,
    Shirley
    [This Message was Edited on 12/12/2007]