Going to the bathroom all night long....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kimba4318, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

okay - so as if the insomnia were not enough... When i do finally get to sleep... i must wake up 6 times a night to "pee"..... I have stopped drinking water after 7pm and know yesterday i was feeling dehydrated, so why was i up all night again "going"?

I had to go too, was not just the urge.... weird.
    Does this happen to you?
    Kim
  2. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

oh, I only WISH!!! I am ending my last round of prednisone and feel like a blowfush... nothing fits and I am so discouraged.

Starting to get some pain relief and a bit of energy back, so hoping I can try to be more active and stay away from those carbs that I tell myself I need so bad. :)
    Hugs
    Kim
  3. janieb

janieb New Member

but once I stopped the noratriptaline? it wasn't a problem anymore, and I'm 62. Still don't sleep well, but it isn't because I need to run for the bathroom.

Maybe it's your meds?

janieb
  4. Gladiatorgirl2

Gladiatorgirl2 New Member

I wake up a minimum of 4 times a night to pee. I don't understand why this happens to us. I try not to drink any liquids after a certain time of night, but it doesn't help. I go a lot during the day too. Much more often than most.
  5. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Blood pressure meds have that effect as they are "die-or-etics". Would this pertain to you?? My "kid" bro. was having that problem until I suggested he take his med. mid-day. He sleeps thru the nite now. Don't know if this relates but for many it does. Here's toasting to a good weekend! Sorry, gotta go!

MRDAD
  6. NanceZ

NanceZ New Member

I too am on Prdnisone (the wonderful AWFUL drug) and because of it I have diabetes.....the first symptom I had about the diabetes was getting up a lot at night to use the bathroom.

If I watch the carbs and balance the proteins, I don't get up....on days I over indulge.........i definitely pay for it by waking up a few times that night to gooooooo..

Good luck with the Prednisone......... and getting or being of fof it. I'm down to 10 from 50 and am so excited to get off but nerovus too.