going to the pain clinic frist time

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angelstapleton, Aug 30, 2006.

1. angelstapleton

angelstapleton New Member

I so happy I get to go to the pain clinic. This will be my frist time and I sure hope it help. I been in so much paine for the last 6 monthes. I not sure what they will do but I hope somthing good. Wish me luck.
    Hope all is well for every one today. Sorry to hear about every legs I know how that feels .
    Bless all Angel
  2. maineweezie

maineweezie New Member

Great news Angel! I know that these were the first folks who seemed to understand what was happening to me back along and got me on a good path. Be sure to make yourself a list about the worse symptoms you have at this point.It's amazing how we forget these things when it's most important.Kinda like we get so excited to know they are actually listening we lose our train of thought.Hope it works out well for you. Maineweezie
  3. jake123

jake123 New Member

Why do you say discomfort instead of pain?
  4. lulu26

lulu26 New Member

I've been recommended to go to pain clinic. How did you do? I'm not sure what to expect but so tired of "discomfort". Years now but flare-up due to death in family.

Let me know how you made out.
    LuLu26

5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I get a new GP on monday and I know hes sending me to our pain clinic also.
    I to have been in the worse pain for about 6 months it just gets worse with time.
    I hope you share with us what they do for you and I also will share after I go.
    I'm glad you may be getting help soon. Good luck
  6. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

angelstapleton:

I hope all goes well for you at the pain clinic. I have never been to one although I have head to toe pain daily.
    Luckily, I have meds to soften the pain for a while.

let us know how things work out at the clinic.

nyrofan
  7. barbarak

barbarak New Member

Best thing I ever did. I was ready to quit my job and give up. went to the pain clinic. and I feel soooooo much better. I go every 3 mo. now.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/27/2006]