Going to try a Cuddle Ewe

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JewelRA, Apr 26, 2006.

1. JewelRA

JewelRA New Member

Well, after much thinking, praying and many more miserable nights of painful sleep, I went ahead and ordered a Cuddle Ewe to see if it helps. If not, at least they let you send it back. :) Better than nothing. I've been going around looking at new mattresses too, but I haven't found anything great yet.

Tried some Tempur-pedics today and was more sore after laying on those than when I went in the store. Guess that won't work.

Ah well, wish me luck! :)

Julie
  2. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I wish you the very best with your new mattress topper. I just bought a new one, a Viscolux and posted about it. I've had it for over a week now and love it.

I seriously considered the Cuddle Ewe. It is so hard to decide, but I made a decision based on the ability to return as you did. So far I don't think I'm going to be taking them up on that offer.

Right now I'm on a mission to find a great pillow. I'm leaning toward the ones filled with natural ingredients like buckwheat hulls. Have a travel pillow that I love.

Hope it works out for you. Let us know.

Linda
    [This Message was Edited on 04/27/2006]
  3. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Dear Julie:

My mother and sister bought me a cuddle ewe about 4 years ago for a Christmas gift. Best gift I have ever gotten. Loved it from the first night on my queen sized bed and still use it on a day bed (folded over, as it gets compacted). I am close to buying a new one for my queen sized bed, as I have had a tempurpedic 3 inch topper for some time and do not like it as much.

You will love your cuddle ewe, and if not, they refund your money. They are a great company and really want to make you happy. I think that I even got a free pillow with mine, and I like the pillow as well.

Ingrid
  4. julieisfree05

julieisfree05 New Member

I just saw an offer today from Cuddle Ewe - they are offering a free pillow with the purchase of an underquilt.

I don't have one, but know people who would go without food to keep theirs! :)

julie (is free!)

Why did God put love in hearts
    if we're not supposed to try..?

- Radney Foster
  5. caperkat

caperkat New Member

I'm putting this on my wishlist. Hmmm, Mother's Day is coming up, isn't it? I've always wanted a Cuddle Ewe.

kat
  6. sop28

sop28 New Member

usually end up sleeping in my recliner chair! It has support, but also has cushion. It keeps me more upright, which is better for my reflux and helps me to breath better.

My mattress is like sleeping on a big rock!

Hope your cuddle ewe helps ewe. LOL
  7. caperkat

caperkat New Member

... from looking at the catalog on this site. That mattress topper looks wonderful!
  8. code34me

code34me New Member

I got a full size one and use in on my king bed. My son (3) sleeps with me and always wants to be on the Cuddle Ewe which does not cover the whole bed. He love it as much as I do!

We just bought a new Toy Trailer (went from a 19 foot to a 31 foot) with a bedrrom in it for me when we go camping so I can lay down in peace when I need to. I decided to buy a king size Cuddle Ewe for my king size bed and put the full size in the new trailer!

I do like mine very much it is very cozy feeling when I get to go to bed. I still am stiff and hurt in the morning but not as severe as before I had my Cuddle Ewe.

I think you will like it but it is not a miricle type thing just a comfort that I think we deserve!!!

Take care of you! Codey