going to try dale guyers's sleep trytopahn 5 htp seratonin

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PaulMark, Aug 30, 2003.

1. PaulMark

PaulMark New Member

i'm having compunded guyers stuff to help with sleep after reading klutzo 's comments i wonder with my gut severe problmes if i can even take it, in his interview with imm. support he said he uses (i also take 200 mg neurontin l mg. klonopin and 2 little drops of doxepin which i hope to nix) and l2.5 mg. of euroepan antidepressant per cheney tianeptine which does not go thru the 450 cytocrome system and not fry brain like ssri's although it does i guess work on serontonin not sure, illl have to ask the shrink who monitors it get if off net ias smart drugs

anyway guyer i talked to his med. assist agmand in indiapolis, the compounded at bedtime is 300 mg (or you can go to 50o mg) i'will be tyrign 300 mg tryopan, l25 5 htp and 2.5 mg. melatonin

HEY is 125 mg. 5 htp a lot< hello klutzo with my luck i'll get he burning stomach well i already have inflammed burning stomach and can hardly eat if i do i'll just stick tot the 2 little drops of doxepin which make s that sandpaper dry thirst part of my to p symptom worse i've never heard of anyone with that stupid symptom just the way CFIDS hit me i guess the allergies allways were bad

but my gut problems have me worrried my body mass index is so low cheney wanted to put me in hospital last itme i got this low wght I said NO they don't know anything about cfids here in KY and not much about it in nashville 2 hrs. away

thanks PM