goldie1: a question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kholmes, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. kholmes

    kholmes New Member

    How have you gone about treating the fungus problem? I've been told I have a severe problem with mold/fungus, not candida, and am trying different things to treat it. I am noticing some slow improvements.
    Thanks--
  2. Adl123

    Adl123 New Member

    I am allergic to mold and fungus,and I think I have had a little success. I never eat fermented foods, or mushrooms. I have a good air purifier/negatve ionizer in my home. I am careful to change filters in appliances that have them and air out the house every morning. I never keep food in the refregerator for more thn 3 days, as bacteria and mold have already started growing then. I moved to a town that is "high and dry". I keep away from things that have mold in them, like pottng soil. Most of these directives were given to me by the wonderful dotor who first diagnosed me, and I think they have helped. I hope they help you. Terry