Golly Gee Wow

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fmandy, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

I just found out that both of my daughters are pregnant! This will make 5 grandcrumbsnatchers, lol. I already knew that my youngest daughter was pregnant. Now my first born just emailed me from work and said that she was.

Bring them on... The more the merrier. I need suggestions for French names that start with J, for both genders. It is a family tradition for my baby daughter's in-laws, lol.

Please say a prayer for my girls :}

Thanks so much,

2. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

Linda :>}

Thank you so much for the kind words above. I sure hope that son of yours settles down and gives you the pleasure of having a grandchild. They are wondrous, yes indeed. Mine call me Papa. They are all the world to me. I pay attention to them when the women are gossiping, lol. I do need more energy nowadays though.

You have the best pic that I have yet to see in a bio! That is a fantastic view. I was wondering what you shot it with? I know you edited it with adobe photoshop, surely?

Thanks again for the reply,

3. Lichu3

Lichu3 New Member

Jacqueline, Josephine, Jacque, Jean, also I think there's a French version of Jeremy
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Congrats, great news! Grandcrumbsnatchers, that made me laugh! :) Girl's names seem to be a lot easier to pick than boys names. At least for me. Here are some girl's names that I found: Jolie, Jenay, Jewel, Jacqueline, Jocelyn and Jules. French names are so pretty! Wishing your daughter's good luck w/their pregnancies. Kim :)
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Great news.
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

Great News! Congratulations! I'm still waiting for that phone call from middle Daughter!,,She got Married last June,,But Nothing Yet! Darn! Lolol ,,,,,,,Have Fun!,,,,,,S
  7. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

French names:
    (these names were given to my sister and I because we are part french)
    Not sure about French boys names, maybe Jean Claude.
  8. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

My heart is touched in that I received so many kind words. I impulsively posted this yesterday, like a child that just got a new toy, lol. I received the news of the second pregnancy in an email, so I just had to make a click or two to get here. Now I am happy that I did.
    Lily, I predict that one day you will be famous for unraveling the cause(s) of these diseases that steal our health.
    Kim, I am too happy to have brought you a chuckle :} Thank you for the names. You are a kind heart.
    Rock, what can I say about you that has not already been said? Maybe that you have a love for your fellow human beings and it shows always?
    Doctor Fingers, I think those healthy giants of yours down in Leesville have grandcrumbsnatcher dust all over them...The practicing part always helps too :}

Baker's dozen will do....I just find it hard to visualize me being around that long, ha ha ha.

Your #5 will be in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the sweet post Dancin :}

Sisland, thanks so much for the congrats and I'll just bet that it wont be long before we all will be congratulating you! Positive thoughts and sending the GCS dust over your middle baby and hubby, lol.

Mini, last but surely not least, thank you for the congrats and names. Jacquie is quite unique and I like it very much! Thanks again for your sweet reply :}

Thanks so much to all of you for taking the time to make an ole man feel good :}

P.S. Now I must dive into the murky waters of the state and federal taxes. I always get out my 44 magnum, which has "IRS" engraved on the 6 inch barrel. It keeps me from cheating most times.

If I do not surface in a few days, please write on my stone "He Was Entertained And Amazed By The Abilities Of His Fellow Men and Women".....[This Message was Edited on 04/03/2007]
  9. Engel

Engel New Member

we call 'em crumbcrunchers ... lol
  10. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

Thanks Kiddos :)

for the congrats and prayers. We really need them, One of my daughters had gestational diabetes with both of her children. She never lost the extra "mommy" weight. She is already having trouble with being really sick. I think her blood glucose is high also. Maybe all will turn out right :)

Thanks to all of you for the names and everything,