Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by therealmadscientist, Jan 29, 2008.

1. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

kjms first noticed...... foxwalker and pixie43 are gone. Nyrofan still has posts on other board, who knows. Never could find paparoux.

All interesting, I suppose. As I replied to Rockgor, who has seen a lot, I loved the funny post that had the family saying, "This ain't my first rodeo, Cowboy."

Oh, as I mentioned in another post, some persons here have my real e-mail, etc.
    They can vouch for my being real, but I'm not sure if they would vouch much for my character.

Cheers, and thanks, your mr Bill
    [This Message was Edited on 01/29/2008]
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Gone. I hope Elaine sees this and comes back!! So not fair that one or two have to spoil our fun!!

That is what this chitchat board is for!!!

As for Mable, I do remember her. She was a sweet older woman. I thought she was removed for foul language, not dating posts.

3. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

Were these two people banned or did they just quit?

Well for what ever the reason, I for one, can say "good riddance!"

I do hope to see Elaine posting again soon. I can well imagine how hurt she is by this and just maybe needs some time to come to grips with it. I'm glad every one's standing behind her.
  4. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

This was our safe board where no one was hurtful to others like on that other board!!

That's why a lot of us started posted more here instead of there!!

5. sisland

sisland New Member

6. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I bet they are banned because I am sure they were reported more than once. I think they were one and the same, Foxwalker and Pixie43. Since Pixie only had one post and Foxwalker needed someone on her side. So, it seems that quite possibly Pixie was an alias so it looked like Foxwalker had some back up.

Trying to come in and ruin are little haven! Well, it looks like we all did the right thing by not letting that happen!

I hope everyone is having a great day! Kim :)
    [This Message was Edited on 01/30/2008]
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Mr. Bill

No need to worry. I'm sure oodles of people here would be willing to testify that you are a real character.

As Robert Frost pointed out, "Everything I've learned about life can be summed up in three words: it goes on."

(In case anyone is not familiar w/ Mr. Frost, we should all remember that he was the real-life inspiration for Frosty the Snowman.)

8. fivesue

fivesue New Member

And I'm very glad.

I am very sad that Elaine has been hurt in the process, though. Hopefully, she will feel safe again soon to return.

Of course, vigilence is always necessary...we never know who really is behind the names for sure. An overwhelming majority...a landslide so as to speak in this election year...are people who are sick and carrying on life as best they can.

But we all know that there is always a rotten apple among us. Just the facts, M'am.

They will be dealt with as things come up. Good to hear from the moderator on this. Glad someone with authority stepped in and halted this nastiness.

So, on we go. Hope each and everyone of you have a great day. I'm with Mr. Bill...some people have my e-mail address and they can vouch for my being a real person but not for my character....GREAT LINE, Mr. Bill!

9. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I am very glad THAT is over with !!

It is sad and I feel so bad, especially for Elaine. I hadn't even run into either of those gals before who were kicked off. Was it Molly who said her post or posts were deleted due to saying that "if she didn't like it not to post or open that post." I said about the same thing. Not sure if mine is still there or not. I posted abaout 3 times and did at least see one post this morning. However, I was in a hurry and had to run to get some stuff for DH aurprise party on sat. I hope he will be surprised. it is to hard to do this (-:

The whole thing was so uncalled for !! I am glad if they have cause so much trouble. Like I said before I had never seen or "spoken" with either of them before (if it was two people) !!

It is that she came on so strong with her first post I think or second on that thread which was really shocking to me. It seems to me she has been reading Elains posts all along and SHE didn't like it. So she was going to tell everyone that inc Elaine. If I don't like someones posts I just don't go there let alone post.

Well, that is "all she wrote" from me at least about this mess.

I just hope Elaine comes back soon and is reading about her support !!

Hugs and blessings to all,

10. therealmadscientist

therealmadscientist New Member

Just doing what a mad scientist has to do. Just gotta stand up for that fine woman, Lady Elaine

All worth it, just to hear Rockgor call me a real character. lol

Thanks to all, Your mr Bill