Gonna try Atlas ProFilax treatment

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HurtsToMove, Mar 5, 2007.

1. HurtsToMove

HurtsToMove New Member

I'm gonna give it a shot, I've got nothing to lose except $220.00.

One of the guys from CA who does this, Ranan Shahar of the New Dawn Clinic, will be in NY the last weekend in March for the New Life Expo. He'll be doing adjustments and also giving a speech.

Just an FYI for anyone on the East Coast thinking about giving it a try.

If interested I can report on my experience and positive/negative results (if any).

Wish me luck!
  2. cct

cct Member

Wishing you the maximum benefits from the treatment.

I would get the atlas adjustment, if I could. Unfortunately, I live in the middle of the country which is about 50 years behind the East and West coasts!

Please let me know how you do with the atlas alignment technique.
  3. joeb7th

joeb7th New Member

Hi, I am in California. Can you give me the names of docs over here that do this?

I just went to a rheumy who looked at my X-ray and saw compressed disc c-7 c-8. I have a lot o pain there 24/7. You think this could help me?

I mentioned getting physical therpay to this Rhuemy and he said he would never suggest this for me. That only a brain and spine guy should do this after he examines this area.
  4. happycanuk

happycanuk New Member

I haven't tried this exact treatment, but I have had the Atlas done through an Upper Cervical Chiropractor. It is an AMAZING treatment. That is when I started to get better. The OA in my lower back is there, but doesn't really bother me. Since my spine has been surgically altered it cannot go be to where it is optimum.

Wishing you luck, and hoping it helps you as much as it did me.
  5. Ginner

Ginner New Member

had Profilax done?
  6. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hi HurtsToMove,
    I heard about this treatment a few months ago and would love to try it but I'm based in Connecticut, not California. Do you know if Ranan is coming to Connecticut also? The treatment sounds really amazing!

Love, Jasmine
  7. HurtsToMove

HurtsToMove New Member

No, the closest he'll be is NY.
  8. cct

cct Member

I sent an e-mail to Ranan's office to ask if his schedule includes any stops in Colorado.

His office told me that he is not scheduled to be in Colorado, however, if I wanted to get a large group of people together, and if I wanted to make all of the arrangements, he would consider adding Colorado to his travel schedule.
  9. Ginner

Ginner New Member

I would drive to Colorado for a treatment.
    Gin
  10. Ginner

Ginner New Member

good info
  11. kmecabe

kmecabe New Member

I was going to fly to NY but was not able to this weekend. I am considering going to CA.
  12. HurtsToMove

HurtsToMove New Member

this time, had stuff to do that weekend. But he'll be back in NY in autumn, October I think, so I'm gonna shoot for that.

I'm also trying Bowen Therapy, and only like to do one new thing at a time.

For those interested, I've copied and pasted the names of people in the US who do this procedure. They are all in CA.

Hope this helps!

HAENE Théodor A.
    P.O. Box 1797 Palm Desert
    2261 California
    California
    Tél.: 760 340 94 91

HAeNE Michael Charan
    Commercial-Str. 114
    Nevada City 95959 CA
    California
    Tél.: 760 808 0359

SHAHAR Ranan