Good Article On Home Page

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I've been gone a couple of day, so I don't know whether anyone has posted about the excellent article by Dr. Garth Nicolson on vaccines on our Home Page. I recommend it.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I have read more than one article, but it's been a long time ago and I cannot remember where, in which it stated that tests revealed mycoplasma contamination in vaccines. I believe the vaccines tested were the anthrax vaccines given to the Gulf War Vets.

Dr. Nicolson has stated that the mycoplasmas making the Gulf War Vets sick is not the same relatively harmless mycoplasmas found in nature, but rather bioengineered bacteria which were weaponized for germ warfare. It would make sense that if the government were messing around with developing virulent mycoplasmas, and then developing anthrax vaccines in the same facility, that cross contamination could ensue.

I used to do a lot of research on mycoplasmas when I discovered that my illnesses were triggered by a mycoplasma infection, but I haven't been at it in more than a year. I lived next to a military facility at the time I got sick with an active mycoplasma infection. Reserve troops were getting vaccinated at the facility prior to being sent to the Gulf. There is a lot of FMS, MS, and Lupus which has shown up in the area since then.

Love, Mikie