GOOD BYE I'm Off To my Daughters in Lilburn. GA.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suzetal, Jun 22, 2006.

1. suzetal

suzetal New Member

My flight leaves at 6:15Am tomorrow Ill arrive in GA at 8:58 Am .Real nervous I have not gone anywhere by plain since this DD 3 yrs ago.

I cant wait but my IBS DDDD came back this morning at 3 am boy I hope it goes away before I hit the air port or Ill just die.I don't need to mess my pants LOL it has been known to happen to me .

I cant wait to see my grandbabys have not in 2 yrs nor my daughter.

I saw my son who's picture is in my profile with his new bride last summer.I am going for there wedding reception on the first.I am so proud of my son he is 23 married owns his own business and just bought his first house.

My daughter Kim has 2 girls and one on the way.She is the sales manager of a radio station Alts Key100 in Atlanta.

I am traveling alone so wish me luck.

Take care
    Sue PS Ill let you know how my flight went .
    [This Message was Edited on 06/22/2006]
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

but be prepared, it is hot and dry down here...

can you bring some rain with you???

And have fun, how nice to be able to get away and see your family!

- don't know if you've been here before, but take the tram up to the top of Stone Mountain, it is a gorgeous view on a clear day!

all the best,
    Victoria

3. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

Hello Sue,

I looked at your profile and you have a very nice looking son and daughter-in-law.

You will be very close to me; come on by, lol!

Seriously, I do hope you have a wonderful trip and everything goes fine for you. I know how it is when you get anxious about something good; then you get all nervous and your systems knows and lets you know that it knows.

Be Safe and Happy,

BlueSky555

4. sisland

sisland New Member

I can feel the nervouness and / excitement in your post! you will have alot of fun! my 23 year old daughter just got married last weekend!!

I was so nervous! but it was a beautiful simple wedding/outdoors! I also have a daughter named Kym!! she's just out of college first year! .............................I'm here to wish you Happy travles!! and God bless you and all your kids and grandkids!!....................................................just take some deep breaths when that plane takes off!!......................lol Hugs!..............sisland
  5. kellyann

kellyann New Member

It is Hot and Sunny here today! I know you will have a wonderful visit! How was your plane ride? I hope it wasn't airtran? I saw on the news the horrible lines at Hartsfield airport at the airtran check in counters due to computer problems.

Victoria,
    I've seen you post on the Lyme site, didn't realize you were also a Georgian, haha! Small world! Of course, you live way on the other side of Atlanta from me. The heat here lately is stifflening(sp) sorry, my lymie brain fog is full force today!

Kellyann
  6. victoria

victoria New Member

Maybe all us Georgians and visitors to Georgia should pick a central meetig place in Atlanta and meet, LOL, that would be fun if do-able!

Our grass here is turning brown - just saw the headlines where DeKalb County has banned watering... and the Corps of Engineers accidently emptied the lakes of too much water!!!! All the rainfall seems to skirt our area in particular, tho, altho happily we're in the country and on (deep) well water anyway.

all the best,
    Victoria

7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

everything will be fine..

jodie
  8. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Hey,
    That would be fun. I don't know where though, any idea's?

Kellyann
  9. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Sue:

Have a wonderful time. I hope all goes well for you. It sounds like you have everything in place. Like you, I've had to bring a change of clothes with me in case of an 'accident' due to IBS. I also carry cleaning materials, etc. so I come back smelling sweet as a daisy.

What we go through...people should know.

NyroFan
  10. victoria

victoria New Member

Just kidding -

Maybe middle of Atlanta somewhere ?- it's been a long time since I've been downtown Atlanta tho.

The Atlanta Botanical Gardens is a beautiful place and used to have a lovely restaurant with indoor/outdoor seating, I don't know if they still do, but it is centrally located on Piedmont Rd. I'll have to check -

but if anyone else has some ideas -- ?

Victoria
  11. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

I didn't see your post yesterday...so I hope this finds you safe and well.

Enjoy your time there!