good bye

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by phenom, Apr 19, 2003.

1. phenom

phenom New Member

just wanted to let you know that i probably won't be coming to these message boards anymore. i haven't been on for two weeks because i've been sick. thank you all for your kindness and warmth, i have learnt a great deal from everyone. good luck with everything you do and i wish you all well. i did u a sad farewell.

phenom
  2. Fibromiester

Fibromiester New Member

Phenom~~~

Is there anything we can do ? Are you going to be all right? Please post when you can, OK?

Much Love,

Fibromiester
  3. wolflake46

wolflake46 New Member

It is sad to see you go, I have benefited so much from this site. I feel as if I have found a new family in everybody that is here. I'm sorry that you are feeling so sick. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Diane
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Hope you feel better soon, and sometime will come back even just long enough to let us know how you are getting on....we do care!

Healing hugs,
    Pam
  5. bejo

bejo New Member

Did something happen to make you want to leave? You'll be missed.((((((((()))))))))
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That you have been sick. I hope that when you are feeling up to it, you will come back. It's hard to leave this place where there are so many caring people. When you are feeling up to it, please return and let us know how you are doing.

Love, Mikie
  7. Debgene56

Debgene56 New Member

So that you'll be back with us!! Love, Deb
  8. lucky

lucky New Member

I am sorry to read that you want to leave the board. I find, especially when we are ill and bedridden this board is a 'sanctuary' and it is so helpful to be in touch with people who suffer from the same health problems as we do.
    I have been in bed with a viral infection for one week now and believe you me, without my contact on this board, I would probably go bananas. Over a period of time, you also will see familiar names and will feel part of a group that really cares.
    Hope, you get better soon. Lucky
    [This Message was Edited on 04/20/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/20/2003]
  9. kadywill

kadywill New Member

come back when you feel you are able to do so~~we'll miss you. I, too, have been sick recently and haven't posted nearly like I used to, but I still read the posts and answer a few. I NEED companionship and compassion and it HAS helped my family/friend relationships to vent to this board instead of to them. Please don't leave because of anything that you may feel has been a "slight" or a rude answer to anything you've posted~~that happens to all of us. Plus, I've found that, when I am acutely ill, I react differently and defensively, so I try not to make decisions based on that.
    Please lurk around and read when you feel like it and when you can, let us know how you are. I care about you.
    Love,
    Kady
  10. kalina

kalina New Member

I remember when I first came here, you were one of the first friends to greet me, and I hate to see you go. I understand the need to take some time for yourself when you're feeling bad. I'm so sorry you're not feeling well right now. I hope you'll return when you feel up to it, at least to check in and let us know how you're doing. We will MISS YOU.

Kalina (waving stiff-armed from my pink plastic convertible)
  11. sofy

sofy New Member

Im sorry you are not up to posting any more but puzzled by this post. Many come and go for a variety of reasone but your post leaves me up in the air as to why you posted it at all. Were your needs not met? Do you mean to leave those readin it forever in doubt as to your well being? Do you not wish to continue and let us know in a gentle way? For whatever the reason I hope you find peace and with that a way to accept the joys in life that can be found after peace comes into your life.
  12. layinglow

layinglow New Member

I am so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Thank you for all your posts of support, and advice. You have been an asset to this community. Please come back and start posting again when you feel up to it. So, not goodbye, but instead--- until we meet again---
    You are in my prayers,
    LL
  13. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I sure hope you don't mean you are leaving us for good?? I will sure miss your posts. You are such a nice person and we need you here!

Maybe you just need a break from the boards? If so, then take some time off and then come back, thats what a lot of us do.

HOpe you change your mine, we will miss you if you mean this.

Shalom, Shirl
  14. ozgran

ozgran New Member

that this is not a permanent goodbye. I read most of what you write, tho' I too have difficulty keeping up with the board sometimes. I too, hope there is nothing seriously wrong. We would like to know so that we can support you, but anyway, many ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) and Gods Blessings. Love Ozgran.