Good CFS doctors in Ohio or the surrounding states?

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by formysister, Feb 9, 2010.

1. formysister

formysister New Member

Hi. I am new to this message board and am on it for my sister who has had CFS for 23 years, since she was 16. She also has autonomic dysautonomy, fibromyalgia, POTS, multiple chemical sensitivities, mitochondrial dysfunction, and is highly allergic to mold. She has gone to multiple doctors in state and out of state. I am wondering if anyone knows of any good doctors in Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, PA, Kentucky, WV, or any other nearby states who are knowledgeable in her issues plus possibly the methylation/Yasko/Van Koynenburg protocols. I called Dr. Cheney's office and I am waiting for them to respond with a list of contacts, but haven't heard anything yet. She has not seen Dr. Cheney, but has been to Dr. Lapp and many, many others. I have read many posts on this message board that have been very helpful, so thank you to all of you for sharing your stories. I am praying that someone out there in "cyberspace" can point my sister and I in the right direction. Thank you & God bless you.
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I'm so glad you put this on the Fibro Board as I think you'll probably get the most answers there. Also, look at the highlighted bold site at the beginning of the Fibro Board that refers to doctors and you may find something there. Good luck and hugs. There are many good people on that site.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/09/2010]