Good Day I am New!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fairyborn, Aug 1, 2003.

1. fairyborn

fairyborn New Member

Hi, Everyone I found this forum well searching for informaing on Topamax. I just got in to see a new a Doc. She started me on Topamax. So far it has really helped with pain and I have been able to sleep. I have not had to many side effects. I am only taking 25 milgrams at this time. All I can say is it is wonderful to be able to walk without being in pain. And wake up feeling refreashed.
    Hugs and Light
    Fairyborn
  2. imagin

imagin New Member

hi! good to have you, i'm really new also and love coming here. everyone is very suppotive and there's lots of info. plus it's nice to have people who understand what you're going through. so, welcome aboard!
    -kristi
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi welcome to the board, glad you found us, and am happy to hear that you have found something to help with your sleep and pain. That is good.

Again, welcome to the board, and hope we hear from you often.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. fairyborn

fairyborn New Member

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes. I was thinking this past weekend that I feel that I am almost back to "normal state." What ever that maybe, since I really never wnated to be consider your normal type of person. But I guess I just had not realized how much pain and discomfort I have been in for years.
    Any way I am glad to have found this place talk with other and find new ideas.
    Have a great day
    Fairyborn