Good Day Yesterday, Today???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Sep 29, 2010.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

I am so thankful for the good day yesterday. My husband wanted me to attend a retirement lunch, but as usual I never promise anything. To my surprise I awoke with my head not feeling so crazy and I decided if I could crawl I was going to make myself look good and go. I was to meet him in town at noon.

Well, it took me close to 3 hrs to get ready, with the resting in between shower, hair and dressing. Still wasn't sure I could make it but took one step at a time. Not feeling great by no means but drove myself to town. I was early so went in a couple shops for no more than 5 minutes. Then met my husband at the luncheon.. He seemed surprised and he kept telling me he couldn't get over how could I look. Now I haven't heard that in sometime. I so enjoyed the luncheon, being with people and feeling somewhat "normal".

Afterwards stopped in another shop and purchased a blouse, then came home and prepared dinner.. Man, was this a great feeling.. I start thinking maybe I am going into remission.

Well, my nightfall things started to go backwards but sorta expected it hoping it wouldn't .
    Awoke around 3 this morning with the same ole same ole.. So disappointing but yet so thankful for a good day.

That is the horrible part of this disease and why no one believes we are sick and why we get so depressed. I now think was yesterday a dream. I actually looked different.

Just wanted to share a good day.
  2. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

so glad to hear you had a good day.....sorry for today, but still - yay for yesterday : )
  3. 3gs

3gs New Member

so glad you had a good day. I too wish they could last. I dont set my self up any more,know if I have one and do something,I will pay for it.

sometimes you just have to do it..