good days

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jemidawes, Feb 6, 2006.

1. jemidawes

jemidawes New Member

Hey everyone,

Your in my prayers. I have had two good days. I have found out lately that if I acept my situation and relax a little I feel mentally better. I am trying to trust God. That there is a reason I have FM. MY md put me on oxycotin and I had a hard time at first coming off all the ultracet and vicodin I was taking. I am scared to get addicted but I am doing better. When I feel good I tend to think all this is in my head and I don't really have it then I do too much. and boom its back. Does anyone have problems when the weather changes and it is warm? I do better when it is cold and dry. Take care. I am reading your post and my heart goes out to all of you! Jen
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

We live in a very damp area. We took a trip to dry, cold areas last week and I felt better. I didn't sweat as much and I just felt better...clearer head, less pain.

That's interesting, isn't it? We will be moving to one of these areas in a few years, so I am happy to know it will be a better place healthwise.

Hope you have some more good days. It is hard to accept, but it is easier when you do. I am very fortunate to have an understanding husband...don't know how I would handle it if not.

Glad to hear from you.

Take care,
    Sue