good "diet" for fibro?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by stlouisgal, Jan 30, 2006.

1. stlouisgal

stlouisgal New Member

Hello everyone:

Does anyone have a good diet plan or healthy way of eating to help with the fibro/cfs. I did try weight watchers years ago when I was healthy and lost 52 pounds, have put alot of it back on, hard to exercise and I was to loose this weight so badly but I have the hardest time making decisions it is so frustrating. anyway does anyone have a good diet? Please let me know. Thank you. Donna
  2. katykat24

katykat24 New Member

have you seen the books that are 'fibromyalgia cookbooks'?

some of them have a detox program and then a way to start eating healthy for fibro - you can find them in the diseases/illness/conditions sections in bookstores like barnesnnoble or borders.

i think some people are more sensitive to some things while others are more sensitive to different foods - but the cookbooks should help you with that. :)

good luck
  3. jvrealty

jvrealty New Member

Hello
    JUICING IS THE WAY TO GO
    i've been juicing for a couple of months and my body is now recognizing that it is no longer getting the chunk stuff. sure i have my days, but for the most part, juicing is a every day habit now. from morning to dinner. i have the jack la lane juicer and it is great. cost about 100.00 at costco. juicing is giving me more energy and i feel healthier. i also joined "curves" and i'm on my way to loosing 30 pounds....i've only lost 2 so far, but i'm motivated because i want to be healthy....i have a 10 year old and i am 45 years.....with 2 grandchildren.

best wishes to you on your search....

jv