Good docs in Houston??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kat0465, Dec 31, 2008.

1. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

can anyone suggest a good Dr in Houston?? im about 70 miles from there, so thats about as far as i think i can travel without making myself sicker!! i am using a dr from Houston now, but im not pleased at all!! the drive there is sometimes hard to take, but hey if i can find a great doc, it would be worth it.thanks, Kat
  2. Lillie17

Lillie17 New Member

I like Dr. Patricia Salvato.

Some people here do and some don't. You might do a search here by content
    and see what you think.

Good luck,
  3. txlady57

txlady57 New Member

I see a rheumatologist, Dr. Abigail Neiman. She is great, been seeing her about 3 yrs for osteo and fibro. She has an office in Katy Texas and also the spring branch area. You have to see her at the spring branch location first then you can see her in Katy Tx.

Abigail R. Neiman
    Rheumatology & Internal Medicine

4. texasrose204

texasrose204 New Member

I have not been there but my dentist swears by the big methodist hospital there. I am currently going to ut southwestern in dallas but next with be houston. My dentist said his mother had lupus and fm and that hospital did wonders for her.
  5. Lillie17

Lillie17 New Member

I'm in Austin.

Do you take several things from Dr. Salvato's protocol or just the glutathione/ATP
    injections? Unfortunately they gave me heart palpitations and I had to discontinue
  6. LucieO

LucieO New Member

Do you have ME/CFS or FM - or something else?

I'd love to be able to go the CFS support group in Houston, but of course
    that's out of the question. There is not active support group here in Austin.