Good Doctor in Ohio

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Catwhite, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Catwhite

Catwhite New Member

He dx me with FMS my first appt with him.

Sandusky Orthopedics & Rheumatology
    Robert G Haladay, MD-Rheumatology
    1401 Bone Creek Dr
    Sandusky, Ohio
  2. fruthl

fruthl New Member

Are you still doctoring with him? What is his treatment of choice? I live within 30 miles of Sandusky and am looking for a doctor that is very familiar with this DD.

INITAHUG New Member

Hello Catwhite, and Fruthl ! I also live in Ohio "around" the area, I went to cleveland Clinic to Dr. Qingping Yao hes a Rheumatologist. And I also went to Dr. lindamood, in Findlay, and they are both very nice. Dr. Lindamood is the one that Dx'd me, I went to the other one kinda for a second opponion, but got the same Dx from him, and they both were pretty fast at pointing it out.

Now I'm off to Maumee, to see another one, this one is for my Short term diss, and he is thier doctor, I just wanted to tell you who I went to and that there pretty close, I try not to go over and hour drive, and you know why ! So glad to hear theres people with this DD not to far away from me ! hope your having a good day !
  4. fruthl

fruthl New Member

Thank youi so much for the two doctors names! My family doc diagnosed me about 6 years ago, and I think we are both ready for me to get with someone who may be more specialized than he is in this field. He has done a wonderful job with the meds, pt, etc...but it is getting to the point I need a better regiem. He has done a lot of research for me, but I hate to keep asking him to do more. I have been with him for 20 years so he knows everything about me! And yes, it is comforting to know there are others in the area, it makes me feel less alone! Thanks again for your help, I hope your appt. went well!!!
  5. Engel

Engel New Member

Dr. Kevin V Hackshaw, OSU Rheumatology
  6. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

hiya I am down in the middle of No Where Ohio, aka Chillicothe. I had to go out of town to find a doc that took me seriously, then finally to a naturalpathic one. I found some help in Columbus, but since the naturalpath is not covered by insurance then I am screwed. I go when we can afford it and that is no fun since i have been off meds for 4 months now.

Anyhow nice to see the other Columbus info cause I thought if I got up to Columbus, as in moving, then I would want new docs to replace the ones from down here.

GL with your search! Brenda